Chapter 6 May Your Wrath Guide You

He put me in my bed and left me alone. Not wanting to mess with me due to traumatic events so far. I sat up , pulled up my knees, and started to cry. I didn't stop till I fell asleep.

Trendermans POV:

I checked on her an hour later, she had fallen asleep. I pulled the covers over her. Mascara ran down her cheeks, and her blush fell with it. I took one of her make-up wipes and cleaned her face up. I needed to get the wound cleaned up before she bleeds out, so I took her clothes off and put her in the tub.

The blood poured from the wound as I cleaned her. After I cleaned her off , the blood stopped bleeding. I put a bra and a pair of underwear on her to at least cover her up. I patched her up and clothed her in some covering clothes. I put her back in her room.

I just want her to heal, the numbing agent I gave her will wear off in a few so she will wake from the pain... I started the kettle to make some herbal tea, it will help out some.

She woke up and walked down the stairs. When she sat down, she winced from the pain, letting out a grown. I place a mug in front of her and put a tea bag in it; now, I just need the water to heat up. It took some time, but it finally whistled, and I poured the hot water. She looked up and smiled at me, a weak and frail smile.

I looked at her, taking off my glasses and rubbing my face. I was exhausted. I can only use so much energy in one day, and Tellporting 3 times in one day is enough to knock me out...

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over at her; a worried expression on her face said it all. There was a knock on the door. Although tired, I got up and answered it only to reserve a punch to the gut and hear a blood curdling scream.

The sound of her fleeing and angry foot steps rang out as if we were in a cave. I was on my hands and knees, writhing in pain. I knew who it was, and I had to stop it...

I got up and tried to find where they were. They were downstairs, and I knew that much. I eventually found them and did my best to pull him off. He shoved me to the ground, giving me another punch to the face. I knocked out cold... I couldn't do anything...

Readers POV:

I woke up in my bed and winced in pain. I tried to look at the damage only to see it had been patched up and I in different clothes. I got up and headed downstairs to find Trenderman in the kitchen making tea.

I managed to get to the island and sit down on one of the stools. He made me some Herbel tea, and I drank some. I looked back at him, giving him my best smile. He took off his glasses and rubbed his face. I was now worried about him. There was a knock at the door...

He reluctantly got up to answer it. Upon opening the door, he got a punch to the gut and fell on the floor. It was Offenderman. I screamed and ran. The little hope that I had made me feel as though death was near and coming for my soul.

I ran into the far room, slamming the door behind me. He pushed the door open, making me fall to the ground. I crawled backward terror ripped through my body. He seemed to be pleased with the outcome. His smile that was once sly was now sick and sadistic, ready to get what he wants when he wants it.

Trenderman tried to pull him away from me, only to get shoved to the grown and a blow to the face, knocking his glasses off. He turned back to me. He was now frowning, but it slowly went back. He stepped closer to me, and with his deep, raspy voice, he said:

"Should of taken tha chance darlin~." He sighed and lowered himself to a crouch. He cocked his head to the right. "It didn't have to come to this! But here we are~!" He stood back up and walked closer. I've run out of room to separate us. Death was close... I've lived a simple life... So a beautiful death? Right?

"I was going to just have fun with you and let you go back... But here we are!" He hissed as he got closer and closer.

There was a sudden sound... It sounded like ripping flesh and breaking bones... It was sicking...

I looked up to see a white tendril pierced straight through his stomach. It quickly retreated, and he staggered before falling backwards. He hit his head on the chest and clutched his stomach in pain. As the blood stained his hands he looked over at Trenderman who was awake.

Trenderman stood up and walked over to me, picking me up Bridal style and leaving. I don't know where we were going, but I don't want to be anywhere near there until he leaves...

I passed out along the way. The wind blowing and the trees rustling with the gentle breeze put me fast asleep.

(There is a cheat code in this chapter. Please tell me if you fine it~ Anyways! Hope you enjoyed! Byyyyeeeee)