Asset H-50 - 'Dren' [WIP]

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

ASSET FILE
BATCH: H
SPECIES: Necrozmic Disciple (UB-50)
TYPE: Psychic/Dragon
AGE: 24yrs (physically), 34yrs (chronologically)
SEX: F
HEIGHT: 176cm
WEIGHT: 50kg

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

APPEARANCEDren has two forms: one is her 'natural' form and the other is a human disguise thanks to an ability similar to that of a Zoroark

APPEARANCE
Dren has two forms: one is her 'natural' form and the other is a human disguise thanks to an ability similar to that of a Zoroark. Despite the differences between the two forms, both share traits that are key to Dren's appearance. These include:

- slender, toned build with near-hollow bones
- deep seafoam green eyes with + (plus) shaped pupils
- shoulder-length dyed blue hair (can be different shades of blue)
- very little body hair, almost none on her legs and arms
- three fingers (excluding her thumb) on her hands
- two pairs of sharp metal spike-like fins attached to her head just in front of her ears that rotate and move in accordance to sounds and emotions
- a pair of scar-like marks going down her shoulder blades
- two pairs of scar-like marks going down the lengths of her inner arms (one long mark on the upper arm and one on the lower arm)

In her natural form, Dren appears mostly human with some exceptions. Her legs have an extra joint in them, much like a bird's in appearance, and her feet are hand-shaped with three fingers and a thumb. A long whip-like tail extends from the base of her tail and is able to be willingly moved and used as a fifth limb. The tail also acts as an emotion marker in a manner similar to a cat. Dren's tongue in this form is thin and pointed like a songbird's, and can stick out about as far as a human's can.
The scar-like marks on her arms are actually vent-like openings in the flesh which house furled-up fins which, in the case of the four arm fins, can be used as wings. These wings are similar in texture to a dragonfly wing with a slight prismatic iridescence to them. The two vents on Dren's back conceal more 'spiny' fins, which stick out of her back like a pair of dorsal fins. Despite their frail and transclucent appearance, the fins are incredibly tough and the edges can be extremely sharp. The individual vanes can also be articulated slightly at the base.
The tip of her tail has a tiny opening that, when the skin is pulled back, unsheathes a sharp pointed spike. This spike is venomous like a scorpion's and is usually always sheathed for safety.

In her human form, Dren's wings, legs, and tail are all concealed, giving her the appearance of a regular human. This includes human feet and closed up fin vents, which look more like thick scars in this form. Her four digits on her hands and toes remain, however - the way Dren gets around this is by simply saying its a birth defect.

Fashion style
Dren's clothing choices originally stemmed from consisting of entirely borrowed clothing. Once she got her life a little more together, she was able to get her own clothes of her own choosing though the influence of those she borrowed from (namely Plumeria) as well as the appearance of Pokemon she is fond of does play heavily into her choices.
In general Dren prefers short-sleeved tops and shorts that allow her wings and tail to be let out if need be. Halter-neck garments especially are a favourite due to the open back style that many of them have - this allows her dorsal fins to freely come out if needed. Sleeveless dresses are also frequently worn due to the freedom it gives her lower body when it comes to form changes.
Colours are fairly limited to black and white with some neon hues mixed in, primarily to match the Team Skull style and better fit in. A common motif found on Dren's favourite garments are alien heads - this started as a gag gift from Guzma of a black dress with alien heads on it but Dren quickly found herself enjoying the nod to her extradimensional origins. Whilst Dren doesn't really care much for brands, labels, or other status symbols, she is very fond of the Galarian rave brand Cyberdog* due to the cyberpunk and extraterrestrial themes.
Jewelry isn't worn by Dren often. When it is worn, it is usually limited to a Team Skull pendant or a Garchomp necklace which Guzma bought her.
Due to the shape of her feet when in her natural form, Dren sometimes wears fingerless gloves with the pinkie sewed up in place of socks. In her human disguise, she tends to just borrow Plumeria's shoes or walk barefoot.
Dren doesn't usually wear makeup, but after being shown how to use certain things by Plumeria, she will occasionally put on some bold neon eye makeup.
As a general rule, Dren's fashion at any given moment will either be fairly simple and neutral or wild and neon. There isn't usually an in-between.