the very beginning

A woman was sitting in her living room couch when she suddenly got hungry!

Oh no! Looks like we have to go get food from the fridge! :D. She went towards the fridge and found it empty..

She got ready and left for the grocery store to get food!

She walked, and walked. And walked. she walked for as long as it took her to get to the grocery store!

Then she got to the grocery store! She went inside the grocery store to, of course. Buy food!

She bumped into a very handsome man! :).

So handsome, so handsome that you probably can't imagine him

He had a very sharp jawline, almond-shaped-eyes, not to mention his beautiful heart-shaped pink lips! He had black soft-looking hair that reached his shoulders!

He was tall, for what seemed like 6'3. He had dark azure orbs. That the woman got lost in, they stared at each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity

Yes! They definitely fell in love :DD. There was a sparkle between them! Their pupils were shaped like eyes heart.

They met each other like 7 seconds ago but it feels like they knew each other for 7 years! Wait no..it feels like they knew each other forever! From her past life! Like they were past life lovers!

The woman apologized to the man for being so clumsy and bumping into him! Still very shooken by his beauty ! and not taking her beautiful xanadu orbs off of him! Afraid that he is a angel and will disappear the moment she looks away

The same went for the man! He felt happyness mixed with nervousness because he was talking to the woman of his life! Her voice was so angelic!!

She has big xanadu eyes, her eyes feasting on the tall men's beautiful big azure orbs!

Her eyes were shining like the stars at night, and they were prettier than the ocean resting on the sand.

The man's gaze still on the beautiful angelic looking women! He managed to stutter out some words "it's alright" he said in a deep but angelic sounding voice that made the woman want to cry out of joy

His voice was raspy, and soft, but it was loud enough for the woman to hear him.

Ahh the woman was also unbelievably good-looking too! He definitely fell in love with her beauty.

She had xanadu big orbs that every guy would want to look at forever and never get tired of staring at! She smelt like strawberry mixed with vanilla!

Her completely black long curled up lashes resting on top of her eye!

Her heart pump shaped pink soft lips that everybody noticed whenever talking to her!

Her upward sharp pointy button red nose that made her the cutest of all!

Her soft and quiet angelic voice, her soft-spoken polite way of speaking!

Her beautiful hourglass figure body that every cloth fit and suited!

Her attracting beauty! She was unbelievably pretty, that everybody wanted her!

Her long, soft and healthy strawberry blonde hair that smelt like vanilla!

Her deep pale collarbone!

Her naturally long white painted nails!

Her long skinny pale hands that moved so magically!

Her star-shining orbs that everybody couldn't take their eyes off of!

Her beautiful personality that fitted her perfect looks!

Everything about her was magical and unreal.

She was the perfect height, perfect weight, perfect everything!

The man was definitely stunned by this magical and angelic unreal miracle he was looking at.

She smiled, showing her beautiful straight and perfectly white teeth that sparkled like the stars staring down at the dark blue ocean.

The guy couldn't take it anymore and asked the girl for her number

She was very shocked that a pretty man was asking her for her number but said yes!

When they both got home they couldn't stop thinking about each other!

After months of talking, they got together and are dating! Yay!! :DD.

Today is their wedding day, the woman wore a beautiful baby sky blue gown that was super big! she also got a big bouquet of beautiful different types of flowers! and gloves that reach to her elbow!

The man also wore a breath-taking black suit, on the side of the
Pocket of his shirt, he keeps a small cute red rose.

And they got married, had kids, and lived happy ever after!

The end.