Chapter 1 the blue boy

First chapter wow I have no idea how to start but I'll try ig

Beep beep beep

Chongyuns alarm went off

Huh? He said with a raspy voice. Sleeping felt like a couple of seconds. He stood up, put some clothes on and brushed his teeth.

When he came downstairs, he looked at the clock. It is already 7:30. School starts at 8:00.

Fuck

He said to him self. His parents have already gone to work. He was the only one in the house so noone could drive him to his new school. The bus took at least 45 minutes.

Damn late on the first day.

He looked outside. It was raining.

Fuck

He said to him self again. He ran outside to the nearest bus stop and got on the bus. He was soaking.

After around 52 minutes he finally got to the closest bus stop to his school. He has only been there once. To take the exam. Of course he got there. He never really had troubles with school. He was just... naturally good. He was one of the kids we all wish we were. No studying, just naturally clever. Never had a lot of friends, but that never really bothered him. He would always read manga somewhere in the corridors. Some kids tried to read it as well, because they thought that manga is the source of knowlage that he has. But no. Still bad grades no matter how hard they tried. Noone really liked him much for that. Not even the teachers. You would probably expect a guy like this to be a teachers pet but no. No matter how much work did the teacher give him, he would have it ready the next day. That made them "fight". The teachers would always give him double homework just to see him struggle but their huge ego never got a chance. Maybe they would stop after they would satisfy them selves after seeing the whole class strugling to keep their eyes open from all the allnighters they had to pull to get at least a C.

Yea teachers should eat shit. Not the studenst because they are usually the ones that are the most hard working.

He always chuckled when the teachers started ranting about how much they have to work. How much does their work affect their lives and how little sleep they get...

All lies.

His old school hated him. All of them. They wouldnt show it, because he was the quiet kid and noone really had a real reason but they hated him. A lot.

Wet

He coud feel the water getting into his shoes. Through his socks.

Uncomfortable feeling

He was rushing to the school. He was already late but maybe a nice teacher could let him in??

When he got to the reception to ask where is his class, the receptionist told him to get lost.

Rude

A nother teacher saw him at the corridor trying to find his class. He was also rude.

Sir Im just trying to find...

My name is Mr. Xu so dont call me no sir. Follow me. As you probably are aware, you are late.

I mean yea, my bus was late its not my faul..

DONT INTERUPT ME YOUNG MAN
As I was saying, you are late. You will have to stay in this room till the end of the first period.

May I ask, where is class 1st D?

The teacher already left.

There was one more kid in the room. He was reading something. It was a manga... Bleach volume 9 with the one-arm woman on the cover. Bleach is a really good manga. Chongyun was already on volume 17 so he knew the story line. (I dont actally remember vol. 9 so this is not accurate I just remember the cover because the woman has big tiddies hehe) Ichigo fights more hollows but now they got stronger and it takes him a lot more time to regenerate from the fight. But there is always a nother one right behind the corner. Ichigo doesnt have enough time to take his power back so he colapses on the ground durring a battle and a hollow starts to suck his soul but a yet an unknow person saves him. Bolume 9 is very misterious because the unknown person isnt revealed until volume 11. Chongyun really liked Bleach. A lot if people hate on it but its the best manga he has ever red. Kisuke is his favourite character. His design is just so cool and his personality is really cool as well. He is just so badass. Loud but also seems quiet. He is a bit of a bitch but he still will save you no matter what. He just is so cool(that is true kisuke is the best).