Chapter 2 the blue boy is an extrovert

Hiiii second chapter lets goo!!

Since the lesson has already ended Chongyun grabbed the manga he was reading from his bag and hid his still red face in it.

He was really awkward and shy so he was blushing after every social interaction. He blushed when the teacher called him out, he blushed when someone in the corridors appologised for bumping into him, he blushed when his grandma told him how handsome he is (I had to he just looks like his grandma keeps telling him how many bitches is he going to have but he likes dick💀💀)

He flipped the page and realised that he had no idea what did he just read. He just kept thinking about the awkward eyecontact they had.

He flipped the page back. And again. And again.

He finnaly found the part where he stopped paying attention.

"What manga is that"

He heard from his side. He froze.

"Uhhh death note"

He replied. Damn this was getting even more awkward.

"Cool"

He heard the voice again. It was kind of high pitched. But... nice.

"My name is Xingqiu"

"Im Chongyun"

And that is how it all started. They quickly became best friends. Xingqiu was the first friend Chongyun has ever had and Chongyun was the first friend Xingqiu has ever had even thought he doesnt like to say it. They became unseperetable. Every single day, they would walk through the corridors together, they would walk to class together, they would eat lunch together and even walk home after school together.

Even though Chongyun was an introvert, when it comes to Xingqiu, something is different.

After a couple of months into the semester, Xingqiu wasnt waiting for Chongyun infront of the school.

WHERE TF ARE YOU

Im sick hehe

YOU CANT BE
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??!
TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE???

maybe you can try that;)

YEA SURE

What
Do you miss me??

YEA OF COURSE I LITERALLY DONT HAVE ANY OTHER FRIENDS

Chongyun paused. What does he mean by Do YoU MiSs Me?
So cheesy...
Xingqiu is acting wierd. I guess his mom gave him some wierd meds.

That day was a mess. The school without Xingqiu was hell. Chongyun wasnt feeling well. He had noone to talk to. It was horrible.

The next day when he went to school, Xingqiu wasnt waiting for him. Again. And again. And again.

A whole week went by and Xingqiu was still sick.

Chongyun would always call him everyday right after school ended. They would call for hours.

Lets play truth or dare!!

Uhhh ok but I have never played it before heh

Ok I'll start. Truth or dare Chongyun!

Truth

Okay.  Umm do you have a crush on anybody??