Chapter 1: The best night ever.

(Y/N's POV)

After driving for an hour and having to find a parking spot in a garage, I finally was on my way to the building where the show will be taking place, I just need to follow the letters on the ticket, and I'm good to go. 

Sometime later...

I entered the building and showed my ticket to the front desk and I was escorted to my seat and which was on the middle level of the theater room. Everyone was filling up the seats as time went on and it turns out that this was gonna be a good one, which added to my excitement.

Y/N's mind- This is gonna be so fun, I just know it!

Soon, every seat was filled and the idle chatter, whispering, and phones taking pictures began, with myself recording it to remember this day for years to come.  After some more time waiting for something to happen, the lights dimmed and the curtains opened with a figure standing there, but a spotlight shined on it and the person revealed was...

Y/N's mind- Oh my god!

The crowd and I cheered as the one and only Alaia Knight was on the stage she had her calm but bright smile that is on TV a lot

Alaia- Welcome everyone to my first surprise show, where I do comedy, some poem readings, and even some satire voice-covers. 

Oh, Alaia Knight, she is essentially the voice and appearance of TV, Radio, and even a guest star on multiple SNL skits in the past. Although there are rumors of her quitting SNL for good due to creative differences but nothing I heard is confirmed evidence yet so who knows. Alaia went on and I stopped my thoughts to listen. 

Alaia- And now, we shall begin with reciting a poem by Edgar Allen Poe.

Y/N- This is gonna be good.

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

As the night went on, Alaia entertained the crowd with stand-up comedy where the focus was on current world events, and some of the jokes were dark with some referring to the Johnny Depp Vs. Amber Heard trials, the Ukraine crisis, and Joe Biden but the crowd for the most part understood it's all jokes and not to be taken seriously. Next on, she told funny stories about her times with SNL, the good, bad, ugly, and even strange. Meanwhile, Y/N was having the time of his life, sitting down in a theater, seeing one of the most famous modern-day TV and radio celebrities in his town, and putting on a show. He had always heard of her in the podcasts and had seen her on TV but never he thought would ever get to see her in real life ever.

Y/N's mind- I will treasure this memory for the rest of my days.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

When Alaia was done doing another Comedy session, she held the microphone close to her and smiled.

Alaia- *Giggles* How was the night so far everyone?

*Cheering*

Alaia- That's all I need to hear, this is going fantastic too. But, unfortunately, like it is said thousands of times before, all good things must come to an end. 

Y/N- Oh damn, that went by quick.

Alaia- But, I think to end this wonderful night, I think I would have someone volunteer here to the stage and end things off with Karaoke.

The crowd was whispering cheerfully and hopeful that they would be picked, I was interested in doing this too.

Alaia- Now, let's see who will be the lucky person, now let's see.

The spotlight began to shine on the crowd and everyone including me was raising our hands in hopes of getting picked by her.

Alaia- Let's see...~

The spotlight was getting closer to me and I raised my hand higher in the air like I was reaching for rescue on a sunken ship.  

Alaia- Hmm...

I closed my eyes cause I was nervous about the intensely of the room, I didn't know if the spotlight was moving or not, but all I heard was the crowd gasping. I didn't want to open my eyes till she said the final results.

Alaia- You there sir, the one whose eyes are shut and reaching for the sky, come on out!

I opened my eyes and the spot was on...ME?!?

Y/N- Wha?!?

Alaia- Yes you! Come on, let's get this night rolling!

I was shocked for a quick second but then, the crowd was cheering me on loudly, and with no time to waste, I got out of my seat and walked over to the stage with enthusiasm, along with the biggest smile I ever made in my whole life.

Alaia- Welcome to the stage sir, what's your name by the way?

Y/N- Y/N L/N, Alaia.

Alaia- It's nice to meet you too Y/N, congrats on ending the night with some singing, I'm sure you gonna bless us with your voice.

Y/N- Well...if your definition of a singing voice is the sound of a teen going through puberty twice in their life then maybe, yeah I'm gonna bless this whole place with that. 

The crowd laughed at that comment. Wait...even Alaia herself?!

Alaia- *Laughing* Well, I'm sure we have heard a lot worse but that's not stopping you from doing this right?

Y/N- Oh no, I want to do this, so let's do this!

Alaia- That's the spirit, now which song will it be?

Y/N- Billie Jean by Michale Jackson.

Everyone's voice was heard, with most being cheering and a small percentage with disagreement. 

Alaia- Oh my, now that's an excellent choice there Y/N L/N, ok well as you wish. Here, the microphone, it's your time now. 

She handed me the microphone, the lights dimmed and the spotlight was on me now, I was super nervous, not gonna lie. But this is my chance to experience this and that's was I'm gonna do. 

Alaia- And...your on in 3...

Here goes nothing.

Alaia- 2...

Give it you're all.

Alaia- 1!

Then, without hesitation or thinking about it...I sang.

(Alaia's POV)

This Y/N was going all-in with this song, and he was right, sort of about his voice, it does sound like a teen going through puberty but surprising, it was kinda nice-sounding at the time, I don't know why. And the way he tries to do the movements and dances of Michale Jackson was admiring too as most wouldn't even try to do it but here is he, doing his best. I think this man not only ended up ending the night with a bang but also, made it one of the most memorable experiences to date. Interesting, this man is.

Alaia's mind- I think I'm beginning to be more curious about him.

(End...for now) 

Here are the first chapter folks, hope you enjoyed it!! Also, I'm on vacation right now and in a resort room so the wifi kinda sucks here but I'll try to update what I can with the time and Wi-fi I have. Well, I'm gonna hit the hay but I hope you folks have a good summer and a good day/night. Till next time, I'll talk to you folks later!! :) :)