The temperature is rising 🔥🥵

This is the last update for today... From now even if the target would be completed I am not going to update more that one chapter a day.

And please don't follow me from your spam accounts especially the ones with 50-60 of them as it creates a havoc in my notification bar.

So here, I begin with the chapter and don't forget to leave in line comments

_____________________________

The sun shined bright...The birds were chirping and people were out to work.

...Screen zoomed in a hotel room...

A couple was shown sleeping in each other's embrace...They were obviously PREERAN

Preeta was snuggling more and more into Karan...She started rubbing her cold nose on Karan's chest and was hugging him tight...Her movements were disturbing Karan's sleep. Preeta finally opened her eyes and blinked quite a few times in order to get a clear vision.

Preeta *in low voice while shivering*: Karan

Karan: Hmm

Preeta: AC please band kardo.

Karan *in sleep*: Khud karlo

Preeta: Karan, Pleaseeeee

Karan: Karlo na Preetaaa

Preeta got annoyed and decided to switch off the AC herself. She looked around in the room to find the remote while sitting on her bed...She spot the remote on Karan's side table... In order to get the remote she had to get over Karan and grab it...

Preeta sighed and got up and sat on the bed, she put her hand over Karan's body and try to stretch herself to the other side...In the process she came over Karan and Karan opened his eyes as he felt some weight over him

They both were lost in eachother...Karan slowly took Preeta under him.

He leaned in and started nuzzling in Preeta's ever so gorgeous neck, making Preeta moan in pleasure...He could feel her rising heart beat against his chest...Her heart was pounding, it expressed her excitement. 

Karan didn't stop his actions as he was drowned in the moment. He started kissing her neck and gradually even biting....Preeta was left all in moans, turning her head side to side in pleasure...She put her arms over Karan's head and started caressing his hair trying to express her gratitude for the unexplainable pleasure he gave her. Karan moved down to her cleavage and showered her with uncountable kisses and love bites. All that was heard in the room was Karan's smooching sound and Preeta's moans. The temperature was really hot.

Karan lifted Preeta's night shirt from her stomach and started caressing her belly & waist. He looked into Preeta's eyes before proceeding to shower love on her belly...Preeta got back into senses in the eye contact with Karan...She was superrrrr shy, she pushed him and ran towards the bathroom.

Karan: Sharma gyi bajjarbatti *started laughing and later sighed*

He lay on the bed and started recalling the moments he shared with Preeta a while ago.

...In the washroom...

Preeta kept her hand over her heart which was beating like it would jump out of her chest, and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at her cheeks, which were red like tomatoes. She was breathing heavily. Her eyes fell on the hickies given by her dearest hubby, she smiled at the mirror, hide her face in her palms and ran in the showering unit.