Chapter 16

When Myeongho came to school in the morning, Chan wasn't there yet. After a few minutes, Chan came into the class, "Hey Myeongho, there's your boyfriend Chan," Mingyu said while pointing behind Myeongho. Myeongho turned and stood up, he spread his arms and Chan ran towards him and hugged him. Myeongho picked Chan up and kissed him before put him down again a short while later as Chan returned the kiss. As Mr. Yang looked at the class, it became quiet and the class greeted Mr. Yang. Everyone sat down again and Mr. Yang wrote the word "Prom" on the board and said, "Well, now we're going to talk about the prom and who is helping to organize everything. "The class was happy, so it didn't take long all tasks were distributed. The class planned everything for the next two double-lessons and then the time was up and the class was finally allowed to take a break. Chan ran ahead and Myeongho followed with Mingyu, Myeongho ran to Chan and took his hand and entwined them. Mingyu also ran to Myeongho and put his arm around his shoulder. So together they walk to Chan's bench and sat down, Chan leaned on Myeongho and snuggled up to him, Chan wrapped his arms around Myeongho's hip and Myeongho started scratching Chan's head. After school, Chan went with Myeongho, they talked about what to wear and stuff like that. In the morning they got up, got dressed and, after a small breakfast, went to school. Myeongho and Chan had a lesson in one hour and wanted to meet up in the canteen afterwards. When the class was over, Myeongho and Mingyu went to the canteen and waited for Chan there. When Chan came in the Mensa, Myeongho got up again and Chan ran into his arms, Myeongho took Chan in his arms and kissed him. Together they sat at the table until the break was over. Everyone in the class looked at Myeongho and Chan and started whispering, Myeongho found that strange and asked "What's wrong with everyone?" But Mingyu and Chan just shrugged. Everyone continued to whisper for the rest of the double hour period, but Myeongho just took Chan's hand and teased him a little. After school, Myeongho went with Chan, together they chilled on Chan's bed and Myeongho snuggled up to Chan who was scratching his head. Suddenly Mingyu called.

Call accepted

Myeongho                                                                                                                                                                 Mingyu

Hey what's up?

I now know what the rumor was about at school

What?! For real?!

And?

It's about you and Chan, some think you're just playing that you're together so it's fake and others think you're really together.

That it's Fake?

Really?

Yes, what do you want to do?

I'll think of something, don't worry.

Okey see you tomorrow

Bye

Bye

Call ended

"What's happening?" Chan asked, "It's about the rumor at school, some think we're just playing together and some think we're really together. But I'll figure something out don't worry," Myeongho said. Chan bowed his head and asked "A-Are y-you e-embarrassed to...to be w-with me in a Relationship?" Myeongho gave Chan a sad look, hugged him and said, "No, of course not. I don't care what other people think about us. I just want them to know the truth." Myeongho snuggled up to Chan again and they stayed like that for a while. In the morning, Myeongho helped Chan get dressed. Chan was still pretty tired in the morning and dragged himself to school. During class, Myeongho thought about what to do while holding Chan's hand, who was leaning on his shoulder and almost fell asleep.Just before the break, Myeongho wrote a message to everyone.

[The message]⬇️

This message goes out to everyone who wants to know about the rumor about me and Chan. Come to the sport hall during the break. Then you will know more about it.

Myeongho sneaked out of class with Chan and went to the sport hall. Myeongho thought about what to say and the school bell rang. Some gathered in front of the stage and waited. Chan still has no idea what Myeongho was up to. Myeongho waited for a moment until everyone was there. The curtain opened and Chan asked softly, "Hyung... what are we doing?" Myeongho didn't answer and just started his little speech.

SO I HEARD ABOUT THE RUMOR ABOUT ME AND CHAN. Some say we're together and others think we're just playing it and it's fake. I would like to put that right now.... YES, me and Chan are in a relationship and we don't play all that.

Myeongho said, pulling Chan closer and kissing him. Suddenly someone shouted "YOU ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!" Chan looked down to hide his red face. Myeongho noticed this and stood in front of his boyfriend. After the break, classes continued as normal. In the evening, Myeongho and Chan ordered something to eat and snuggled together on the couch while watching a movie while eating. On Friday they talked about the Prom to plan everything else. Because they talked about it  all day and tried to write down as much as possible. After the longday, Chan and Myeongho went to Chan. Chan wondered why there was the light in his house on , he reached out for Myeongho's hand, afraid that his father would be back. Chan carefully opened the door, he carefully walked in and looked into the living room and immediately let go of Myeongho's hand and ran towards the person sitting on the couch. "Eomma!..." Chan shouted and softly fell into his mom's arms. Chan's mom returned his hug and gently rubbed her little Chan's back. "My son... how are you?" asked his mom. "I missed you so much Eomma" Chan uttered. Chan broke away from his mom's embrace and sat down next to her. "I heard what your father did to you again." Chan stood up and took off his jacket and sweater to show his mom the injuries. "Unfortunately I can't stay long. I have to leave tomorrow." Chan looked at Myeongho who was still standing at the front door waiting, he got up and pulled him by his hand. "Hello Mrs. Lee" Myeongho said and bowed. "Hello..." "Myeongho" completed Myeongho Chan's mom's sentence. "This is my friend, Eomma" said Chan"nice that you finally found friends" "No, yes, so Myeongho is... my boyfriend" said Chan. "Oh, I'm glad for you darling" Chan pulled Myeongho closer and then Chan's mom asked "What exactly happened?" Myeongho sat in the chair and pulled Chan on his lap and Chan told his mom what his father did to him and how Myeongho helped him. "Thank you Myeongho for helping Chan" "It's alright, but I wasn't really nice to Chan once either, even though I didn't hit him myself. But I took care of him afterwards," Myeongho said, bowing his head slightly. Myeongho pushed Chan down and knelt in front of Chan and asked "Chan... do you want to go to the prom with me?" Chan nodded and said "I'd love to." Myeongho stood up again and pulled Chan into his hug. Chan's mom clapped and said "So you two, I have to go now. Have a nice evening and have fun at the prom" Myeongho nodded and Chan hugged his mom again and said "I'll miss you Eomma and take care" "Yes you too Chan" she said and left. Myeongho and Chan ordered something to eat and went to bed after.