Chapter 22 Part 2

Seungkwan curled up on his bed and waited for Vernon to start reading. Vernon threw himself on his bed and started to read. Seungkwan listened to Vernon's voice, curious what kind of story it was. After 30 minutes, Vernon could only hear soft but steady breathing on the other side . "Kawanie? you asleep?" Vernon asked, but got no answer. "So he really fall asleep," Vernon said to himself, unable to resist a small giggle. "He probably lyes in his bed and sleeps right now?" wondered Vernon. He didn't know if he should just hang up or keep reading, "Kwanie I really like you, even though we don't know each other for that long" he said with a small giggle and start reading again. After Vernon had finished reading the book, he listened to Seungkwan's breath and then hung up. It was around 3:58 am when Seungkwan woke up again, he looked at his phone and noticed that Vernon had hung up. Of course Seungkwan wanted to apologize to Vernon and called him again. "H-Hey Vern... I..." Seungkwan started in a sleepy voice but was cut off, "It's okay Kwanie, you don't need to apologize for falling asleep. Actually , I thought it was sweet of you that you like my voice so much and fell asleep." And couldn't help but giggle. "Oh okey" Seungkwan said looking down at his sheets. "I'd like to see you, would it be ok if we video call?" Vernon asked, "Sure, but can you turn off your camera ? I don't want to see you until we first meet. If that's ok for you ", "Sure, no problem" Vernon replied and called via video call. "Hey" was the only thing Seungkwan heard. "Hi," he replied, "you look kinda cute when you don't know where to look," Vernon said, making Seungkwan blush. He put his hands over his face to hide it. "Oh... I didn't mean to embarrass you. Sorry Kwanie", "I-It's okey, Vern" replied Seungkwan. Vernon couldn't stop watching Seungkwan, but luckily Seungkwan couldn't see it. But when Seungkwan suddenly looked straight into the camera, Vernon was startled and got a red face. "W-What is that weird feeling in my stomach. As if butterflies were flying inside me. Why do I feel like this and why is my body suddenly reacting like this?" Vernon Though as he pressed his face into his pillow. "Are you okay Vern? You're so calm." "Yeah, I'm fine, Kwanie," Vernon replied. "Seungkwan, I have a question" "What?" asked Seungkwan "So...how did you actually meet Chan?... You don't have to answer it if you don't want to," Vernon said. "No, it's okay, I was in a class with him once, but I didn't dare to speak to him, so he never noticed me. I then found him on Instagram and just texted him and now we're friends" "Ahh" Vernon just replied. "Do you have friends?" asked Seungkwan. "No not really" "And what about me? We're friends, aren't we?" asked Seungkwan, "Yes! Now I have a friend," Vernon said. "Look at me," Vernon ordered, but when Seungkwan looked at him, he couldn't get a word out and just looked at him, before he said, "I know that comes suddenly but... should we meet next Saturday?" Seungkwan didn't know where to look again but then said "O-Okey" now Vernon had a huge grin on his face but when he looked in the mirror he noticed that he had blushed again. The two talked on the phone for a while until Vernon got tired and hung up. Seungkwan made himself something to eat and then went to Chan's contact and called him. "Hey Chan" Seungkwan started as Chan accepted "Hey Seungkwan what's up?" heard Seungkwan but it wasn't Chan's voice. "Myeongho?" Seungkwan asked "Yes?" he answered. "Where's Chan?", "He's in the bathroom right now and said I should answer it." "Oh... um... well I have a question," Seungkwan replied. "I'm meeting up with a friend for the first time next Saturday... and I wanted to ask if you two could come along because I'm a little scared of what he looks like." "I can ask Chan if you want" "Okey then do that", "Chan said we have time" "Okey" Seungkwan answered and hung up to call Mingyu. "Hey Seunkwanie" "Hi Mingyu. I have a question" , "spill" "Well, I'm meeting up with a friend for the first time next Saturday and I wanted to ask if you could along because I'm a bit afraid to go alone. Myeongho and Chan are coming too." "Sure, if you want me to come with you then of course I'll come with you honey" "Stop calling me honey" Seungkwan said laughing. "Just kidding Kwanie" and Seungkwan hung up.