Chapter two

I don't have any readers for now on, but its okey because its fun to write it. And i just want to improve my writting skills. But by fun way. So tell me in the comments some of my mistakes i really aprecciate it. Thank you for reading this Book. And now enjoy. ( updating every week )

Today i slept somehow better. It was a weird, cuase Naomi have insomnia ( mental illnes when you cant sleep well ).
I rabbed my eyes, and looked at the other side of bed. I scream of the shock and fell of the bed on hard floor.
The person sleeping on the other side was shocked too because of my reaction.

The person was a bit cute and handsome man, he had a black messy hair, the most catlike eyes i ever saw and and cute pink lips.
First i taught that this have to be a dream. So i calm myself a bit, but still my heart was beating so fast.
I really didnt know if it is a dream or not. So i slowly climb back on the bed, pulled out my hand and tried to reach for to touch him.
He looked at me so cunfused. I was only 1 cm away to touch his cheeks when he slaped me.

I started to scream and again fell from the bed, but get up really fast. I grabbed my pilow and started to beat him.
( Author right now: tf am i doing? ) back to story-
He fell from the bed too. And i was still beating him up.
,, STOP YOU CRAZY GIRL!!!!" He yelled at me.
I was startled and stopped for a moment.
He get up, and i just realize he is very tall. I am under his brought shoulders.
,, WTF you are?!!! Why you were in my bed you pervert?!!" I yelled at him.
He semed a bit more chill than me.
,, I am Jungwon, and you crazy girl?" He asked and pulled his hand for a handshake. I stared at him unbeilevable.
,, TF YOU WERE DOING IN MY BED?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY DORM?!!!" I yelled at him again.
,, Oh gosh, you are so dirty minded. I am very innocent boy." He said while sitting on my bed again.
,, Oh my godness." I said while staring at him.
,, Plus you putted me there yesterday evening, you even hugged me when you were sleeping. "

Wait- is... is he the kitten? The small lovely kitten? Is there any possibility of it... probably not.

,, Are you the cutie kitten?" I asked softly.
,, See? You even calling me cute and we doesn't know each other not even 24 hours." He said and layied down on my bed ready to sleep.
,, Wait is it really you?"
,, Yes don't you see that cute face i have?"
I sighed ,, How is that even possible?" I asked myself.
,, I know how is it possible but, i cant tell you. " jungwon said and turned his back to me, but than he turned to face me.
,, And what is your name. I want to call you somehow, or should i give you a nickname?" The boy asked.
,, My name? Naomi." I told him but actually i was spacing out.
,, Okay, little crazy girl." He said and closed his eyes.