Koreaboo

TWICE's Minnie Gains Positive Energy Through These Peaceful Activities

She recommends fans do them too!

As one of Dior‘s stunning ambassadors, TWICE's Minnie recently attended this year’s Dior Fall Fashion Show at Ewha University.

The idol stunned everyone with her unparalleled visuals, wearing a beautiful black lace dress from Dior’s Autumn-Winter 2022 collection. As part of the Dior Fall Fashion Show promotions, Dior released a video through their official YouTube channel and Instagram that showed off not only Minnie's charming visuals… But included a voice-over of what Seoul means to Minnie.

Aside from talking about how the city feels like home to her, Minnie even recommended an activity for both residents and tourists. She recommends that people visit the old palaces in Korea.

“Seoul is like home to me.”
“I recommend old palaces that have a serene atmosphere, set among tall buildings.”

She explains that

“Taking a stroll inside the palace”
“...Or sitting in a quiet place while reading a book…”

Are both activities that help the busy idol find “peace of mind” and gain “positive energy.”

“Gives me peace of mind and positive energy.”

And, of course, even for fans who aren’t located in Seoul, there are certainly calming places where you can follow Minnie's advice and take calming walks or read to find your own peace of mind.