Prologue

On-Screen

Johan Paolo Duran post: Good morning Pretty! :) I love you babybunch!

Karen Luisa Zapanta: Yiieh! Why so sweet honey? I love you more babybunch! :)

Johan and Luisa, the most famous fictional character couple that is existing in the fictional world. They made people believe that forever do really exist. They made people believe that when you waited patiently, someone will come to you like a soulmate to prove that true love may still be found. They made people realize how happy it is to have someone you can lean on. They got a big impact to the people who follow and support them.

Bata, matanda, single, married, it's complicated, bakla, tomboy at lahat na ng readers eh tuwang tuwa sa relationship nilang dalawa. Para silang JaMich, ang pinagkaiba lang their love story only existed in a novel. One thing that people loves about them is the surprises they are giving each other even though it's not part of the story and even when the story ended they continue to give kilig to the fans. And people are thinking that the persons behind their accounts are really in love with each other.

Sabi nga nila, you will never know the truth behind until you witnessed it.

Off-screen

Johan: Ano ba yan! Kulang sa kilig yung sagot mo.

Luisa: Nakakairita ka na! Manahimik ka pwede?

Johan: Ikaw yung manahimik! Wag kang mag-online kung wala rin namang kwenta yang mga sagot mo!

Luisa: Hoy unggoy, wag na wag mo kong pagsasabihan.

Johan: Bilis-bilisan mo magreply sa mga posts ko! Bagal-bagal.

Luisa: Tse! Kabwisit kang bakulaw ka!

Johan: Bwisit!

LQ? Naah, that's the reality between their operators. Fantasy and reality are totally opposite. Kung anong ikinalambing nila on-screen ganun naman ang digmaan between them off-screen. Ang prinsipyo nilang dalawa? They don't know each other personally so why bother to treat each other nicely. Napakiusapan lang naman sila na mag-operate for their Psychology Subject Experiment, nothing more.

But what if they meet and find out that the persons behind their FC accounts are the persons they are dreaming off in real life. Yung taong pinapangarap nila eh yun palang taong kinasusuklaman nila. Will their fictional relationship turn into reality or will their reality becomes fantasy when love and hate collide?

=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=

This is created out of the craziest mind in the whole universe. xD (self-claimed)