Chapter 1

"Do we have to go"I said to mum in a annoyed tone of voice. Yes we haven't seen Uncle George in a month and we were suppose to visit him 2 weeks ago she had replied. It wasn't fair I thought to myself, Tyler didn't have to go but mum always said its cause hes seventeen and older I'm thirteen and younger so he can do what ever he likes. I marched my way to the car thumping the seat as I hoped in. Only if we could listen to music but our car had been robed three days ago so they had taken our radio along with my phone I left in the car. So on the way to the prison it was silent no one had said a word to one another, except dad, Well not really actually mum sneezed and dad had said bless you. We had arrived and park in a free car park spot with a knocked over coffee and green slimy moss underneath the car. Once i got out of the side of the car my fingers had gotten caught inside the car door my eyes filled up with tears as I panted mum unlock the car she hadn't noticed until she realized i wasn't walking with her. All I could feel was the blood disappearing from my lower fingers. The car door finally opened as I screamed at the top of my lungs SHIT. A shiver came over my spine. Dad looked in the car for something cold from the shopping we did before we came here . Dad had found frozen peas that i put over my fingers to make it feel better, It hadn't done anything but i didn't say anything or dad will tell me to stop joking around , Cause he never believes me he always thinks i'm joking with him. We had reached the security which took a long time to get pass. They cheeked my pockets and everything!!! They had to take my peas away so once i got inside they had given me an ice pack.