Chapter 3

My legs skidded underneath my chair, I knew i couldn't sit on it any longer, My legs were to sore. I decided to get up and stretch, That's when that girl had bumped into me. Sorry she had said in a posh voice. No no that was my fault i replied. Her red hair gleamed bright from the bared window close bye, We both introduced our self's to each other . I'm Tallon I tried to say in the nicest way possible, Nicole she said as she brushed the dirt off of her violet skirt Nicole's shoes had looked like shes been stomping around in mud, which had ruined her green stripe, whirling across the white shoes. So what were you doing in that glass box? i asked her politely. Before any one else could say a word a bulky man wearing only a hoddy over his head and brown shorts walked over to a table to meet his friend. Nicole and I looked at him as if we were trying to figure out a hard equation. The mans left hand raised as he grabbed his friends collar and held him up to his chest. A police officer had rushed over and ordered him to put his friend down, But instead his right hand had clenched then swooped towards the officers left cheek and knocked him unconscious. Security guards had tried to help but he had already grabbed a gun from the unconscious cop and shot down eight people. I quickly grabbed Nicole and sprinted for the glass box that was wide open. I locked the door as another person was shot down. Everyone ran for there lives but there was no one there to unlock the gate.