o n l y p a r t (ᵉⁿᵍ)

The Stray Kids group was at their best, they had concerts, virtual and face-to-face meetings with their fans and what to say about their new songs that were being a total success. The only thing they needed was a scandal.

Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin had been dating for about a year.

It all started when at the end of practice the other members came up with the idea of playing dares, everyone gladly accepted; the dares started off mild but as they progressed they got a little complicated to the point of leading us to Felix's situation.

—I dare you to kiss the person you like. —Chan said. Felix, after hearing his challenge, did nothing more than blush and make the gesture of leaving the ballroom.

—Lix, dares are dares, you must comply. —said Minho with a mocking smile.

Poor Felix had no choice but to do it, without hesitation he approached the then blond and pressed his delicate lips on Hyunjin's, everyone was surprised because they swore that Felix was attracted to Changbin, Felix separated after a few seconds and without waiting he ran out of there. In the middle of the night Felix felt someone enter his room, to his surprise it was Hyunjin who looked a little shy.

—Hey Bokkie, you have time, I think we should talk about what happened today.

—Hyunjin, before you mention anything it was just a challenge.Felix laughed nervously.

—For me it wasn't just a dare Lix, I really like you, I didn't think what I felt was mutual. —By this point Hyunjin and Felix were totally blushing.

—Hyunjin if this is a challenge from Minho Hyung let me tell you... —Felix didn't finish speaking as Hyunjin's lips were on his.

—Bokkie, I would never play with something so serious.

That's how their relationship started, everything was going well; at the beginning it was a little difficult to hide their love but with great effort they were able to do it. But not everything is perfect and Hyunjin knew that more than anyone else.

It was after a year that the news came to light accidentally. The boys were leaving a radio program, the couple was holding hands, these actions were only done when there was no risk, the company had told them that the exit would be from behind to avoid journalists and photographers. What no one thought was that a famous gossip page would be waiting for the group, no one noticed the photographer so the couple continued with their amorous actions.

The next morning Stray Kids was trending and on the front page of every magazine. That was the beginning of what would become a great tragedy. Nobody understood what was going on, the owner of the company gathered them together, started talking about the problem; the only thing they could do was deny and accuse the page that uploaded the article, but how could they do that when everyone was saying that it was obviously real, that they were very indiscreet in trying to hide it.

Felix was always sensitive to the issues that involved him and the group. He decided to check his social networks a bit to see how bad the situation was. The first thing his eyes saw was the article, he decided to go in and check the comments, was it really bad to love someone of the same sex, "faggots", "fucking gays", "cocksucker", "bitch" were some of the insults that were in response to the article but the one that was repeated the most was "kill yourself".

The only thing heard was the slamming of the bathroom door, the boys went running to the room shared by Felix and Hyunjin. Minho picked up Felix's cell phone, he immediately showed the article and the comments to Chan. Days later it was unbearable, Felix was receiving death threats and too many insults via bubble. Hyunjin did not understand why they only attacked Felix.