𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁-

I felt my self running and not looking back. Tears threatened to fall but I just ran. SHHH rain started to trickle down.

I didn't even know where I was. I crouched down hoping that someone.. Anyone.. would find me. Now tears were running down my eyes.

I heard someone, so I got up to run when I felt his hand grab me. "I'm not gonna take you back, are you alright?" He said genuinely concerned for me.

"Do I look okay Dabi?" I dryly laughed out through the tears that ran down with my mascara. He quietly chuckled before stating, "No."

I sat back down and I noticed him remove his top which made me instantly close my eyes, though I got a peek at his toned bod.

"You're gonna get soaked." He once again stated trying to cover me with his now soaked top. "I have no home since you probably arsoned it-"

There was a small silence before he loudly sighed, "You're homes fine and so is your cat" I looked at him suspicious and so he showed me the cat scratch on his arm.

"That's my Shadow!" I quietly spoke smiling. Dabi held his hand out and I took it. He turned his face away from me but I noticed his ears were even bright red in the dark.

'He's blushing?'

"Y/N I CAN EXPLAIN!" I heard Hawks yell (clearly out of breathe) from the distance. I mouthed to Dabi, "Please help me."

He hesitated before he sadly nodded at me, he intertwined our fingers before we ran off. Though, I couldn't help but be skeptical; why is he helping me?

My legs slowly gave up on me, "Dabi... I can't run any more-" I struggled to breathe out. He bent down before suggesting, "Get on."

I wasn't sure, for 1, skin on skin contact would be held with someone who ambushed me. 2. I felt sort of sympathetic. And 3. Just no?

"Just get on Y/n." He crouched down even lower for me to get on. I slowly wrapped my arms around him getting on before mumbling, "I'm not that short you know."

He simply laughed at my small outburst; But I was more worried/ subconscious about how much I may weigh him down but he still managed to run even with me on his back.

Eventually, My grip slowly and slowly loosened around his shoulders not to mention I felt so drained from the day. And my eyes started to feel heavy.

"I might rest my eyes... if I find I'm back at that hell hole I will personally kill you and make sure nobody remembers your death." I threatened.

I could feel Dabi shiver which made me grin in satisfaction. Before I knew it, I had conked out - fast asleep on him .

Dabi's POV:

'She's definitely asleep' I presumed as I stopped jogging and instead walked slower. God what am I doing?

I felt something trickle on my shoulder, 'she's dribbling... I should kill her.' I thought in disgust. But in a way it was weirdly cute?

I noticed her Apartment a few blocks away from me, so when I arrived I just snuck in the same way I had got in from before.

I found my way to her room where her cat was curled up. I carefully removed her from my shoulder and tucked her away into her bed.

Luckily, a piece of paper was lying around so I wrote my number hoping she'd maybe text me... Or maybe I was just shooting to high- besides,

"Goodnight sleeping beauty" I farewell'd before leaving her apartment.