𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸-

A/N: okay but like to be the air😩

--

There's a fight-?
'Ah shiiddd lemme get my camera out!' I thought to myself, whereas Taishiro looked genuinely concerned.

I rushed to the garden where everyone was and there lied Dabi and Hawks. 'For fuck sake.' I thought about to leave before Miruko pulled me next to her.

Dabi was under Hawks with a smug smirk planted on his face as his lip bled. Whereas, Hawks was clearly rilled up about whatever the argument was about.

I noticed Dabi look over to me with his smug smirk stapled on his lips (quite literally-). Soon enough, Hawks clocked on and went to punch Dabi.

But his slick ass caught the punch and instead he upper-cut Hawks in his eye. 'That'll bruise...' I winced at the thought. Approaching Aizawa I asked,

"Don't get me wrong fights are entertaining, but like shouldn't you stop this?" I concernedly asked making Aizawa loudly sigh.

"I just wanted to see Hawks get his ass rocked but I guess I'll stop it now." Aizawa quietly chuckled before using his scarf to separate the two.

As soon as the fight was done; I turned around to carry on with my life and act like nothing ever happened.

That was before, I felt myself being clutched by Hawks. He dragged me to somewhere secluded from the others.

"I want to tell you the whole truth." He started, I dryly chuckled giving him a manic smile, "You're not very good at that Hawks."

He went quiet because he new it was the truth - as I went to get up and leave he yelled. "I never cheated all that was an act."

I looked at him taking a deep breathe before going in on him,

"Listen here. Tell me everything that happened between us was all lies, I don't fucking care. Hawks you hurt me I don't love you anymore. Therefore, even if I wanted to try nothing can happen between us even if the truth prevails."

He looked teary eyed which flooded me in guilt so I gave him a hug. "We can be friends but that's it Hawks." I said as I bit back my own tears.

Through his sniffling he chuckled, "Thank you and I hope Dabi treats you way better than how I did." My mouth parted wide not knowing what to say.

As I turned around I saw Dabi smiling at me, "Thank you for that Hawks I will in many ways." He snickered making Hawk's kiss his teeth.

As we were leaving I heard Hawks yell, "Dabi doesn't listen to Steve Lacy instead he listens to NBA youngboy!"

My eyes widened and instantly I whipped my hands away from Dabi's, whilst Hawk wheezed in the background.

"What...? His musics good." Dabi said as he tried to sling his arm back round me. "Uh-uh man said you're vibing with NBA- fuckboy."

I stated before trying to run back inside before I felt him pull my waist onto his back. I glared at him and he just kissed my neck innocently.

"I barely listen to him... I fuck with playboy carti!" He exclaimed. I looked at him suspiciously before giving up, "Fine your forgiven."

To be honest, we mutually agreed to dip from the party sneakily. And that's what we did. We arrived at his black BMW 5 series.

As I got in, I felt the refreshing smell of blueberries. 'That's hella unexpected.' I thought inhaling the intoxicatingly nice smell.

Dabi was speeding with his car roof open and I was having the time off my life before this nigga slammed on his breaks almost giving me whiplash.

I glared at him and he innocently pointed saying,

"Red light."