♥ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 (𝙅𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞) ♥

Fluff

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 1 month since Joonnwhi and I got into a secret relationship, and ever since then no one knows that Joonwhi and I dated, It was hard to hide but no one noticed. Dating each other in this law school was forbidden, Ye Seul was only allowed to date because he wasn't in the same law school as her.

I walked into class sitting next to Joonwhi. He secretly blew a kiss at me to tease me. Ever since we have begun dating he always found ways to tease me. I rolled my eyes at him and sat on my seat. "Hey beautiful" He whispered in my ear, making me blush You slapped his hands away "Stop teasing me" You responded, Someone, saw this and got jealous

Kang sol b pov: 

I saw Joonwhi getting close to Y/n  and whispering in her ear, which made her flustered and shout out "Stop teasing me". My heart was beating. Why is he being so touchy with her? Does he like her? No, it can't be, He's just like that to everyone. 

End of Kang sol b pov

It was in the middle of the lesson when Mrs.Kim asked me "Y/n L/n Is he guilty or not guilty?" She asked I stood up and was going to answer until Joonwhi decided to hold my hand, I tried moving my hand but he wouldn't let go. "Y/n?" Mrs. Kim said waiting for my answer. "Oh yes sorry. I think that he is-" You spoke but someone decided to tickle your back You tried to slap his hand away, You turned to Mrs. Kim " I think he is...  ehm guilty because-"You said but was interrupted again by his tickling, you had to move yourself away from him to continue answering "He is guilty because the free land he took was a bribe and not a gift" You finally managed to put out.

She nodded and you sat back down, You glared at him while he just smirked at you. you and Joonwhi were holding hands under the desk.

The bell rang and you packed your bags and left the classroom after going through some hallways. You entered an empty room. suddenly you were against the wall and someone's arms were blocking you "Hey classmate" He smirked and touched your cheeks.

 "Stop teasing me and kiss me already" You retorted, annoyed by his tricks. He smirked even more "As you wish love" His lips touched yours. It took a couple of minutes before you stopped. "Someone is eager to kiss me" He smiled. "Shut up Joonwhi !" You blushed to turn your face away from him, You had an idea and faced him

 "Joonwhi let's go to my room?" You asked him. He took his arms off you and smirked "Are you sure you're ready?" He looked at you. Realizing the meaning of what he said you blushed and punched him softly "No you idiot, I didn't mean it that way" You huffed out

You reached your dorm and guided Joonwhi in, You pushed him on the bed and got on top of him "Can I wax your legs?" You asked smiling. 

"How could I say no to that face?" He huffed out. You got off him and bring out the wax and the waxing strips. You made Joonwhi lie down and you began waxing "How can you be so hairy?" You laughed out, making Him flustered. You and Joonwhi were joking around and laughing until you heard voices outside of your dorm. " Thanks for walking me here ye-Seul"Kang sol A spoke out. You and Joonwhi faced each other, You suddenly panicked when you could hear the door unlocking. You quickly hid Joonwhi under Kang sols A bed since yours didn't have an under space in it.

"Hi, Y/n" Sol spoke. Which made you turn around "Heyy Sol" You replied trying to hide the panic in your voice. She looked at your bed and saw the wax strips "So you've been waxing without me?!" She said, She looked at the wax strips more closely "Woah Y/n I didn't know you were this hairy, You haven't shaved for a while have you?" She laughed putting her bag down. "Huh? O-oh yeah, I haven't waxed in a while haha" You laughed nervously

it's been 30 minutes since you started waxing Sol's body. "Hey, sol can I borrow your charger? My phone is about to die" You looked at Sol "Yeah sure let me get it. it's under my bed" She replied smiling. You suddenly panicked "NO!" you shouted out which makes sol turn around looking confused. "Sorry, I-i Mean I don't need that charger anymore haha.." You said. she just nodded "It's okay lol I needed to get my socks anyway" She turned around. "F," You said in your head.

Sol screamed. surprised to see Joonwhi under her bed. She then looked at Joonwhi then me, Looked at Joonwhi then at me. " I can explain," You said to Sol. She realized what was happening and began to laugh hard. Joonwhi got out of her bed and had an ashamed look on his face. " Sol please don't tell anyone about this" You begged her. "I didn't expect for you two to be dating, But okay" She laughed, even more, You and Joonwhi just looked at each other

Next day

I was In a study room with my study group and Yangcrates & Mrs.Kim, We were studying. and Joonwhi grabbed my hand under the table. I held his hand and studied, Kim bok-gi dropped his pen and reached out to take it when he saw us holding hands.

 "Wait? Y/n your holding hands with Joonwhi!" Min bok-gi said out loud. This caused both me and Joonwhi to panic, we let go of our hands. "What do you mean?" Joonwhi spoke up. Everyone was looking at me and Joonwhi. "Now that I think of it, You two are really touchy and lovely with each other" Ye seul spoke up. I did a confused look "No what do you mean?" I put up a confusing act. "It's true! I saw Joonwhi and Y/n together in my dorm!" Sol A shouted out. I looked at her with an "Unbelievable" look and Sol A realized what she just said and gave me an apologetic look. 

"Don't spread rumors, you know you're not allowed to have relationships here" Yangcrates deadpanned. "What Mr.Yang said was true. That's just how Joonwhi is like, And Joonwhi is too good for Y/n" A jealous sol B said out

Sol B's words made you angry. You grabbed Joonwhi's hands and stood up showing everyone that you were holding hands with him. This made Joonwhi surprised since it was your decision to keep this relationship secret.

"Oh yeah Sol B? Joonwhi's too good for me? Then explain this to me!" You pointed at you and Joonwhi holding hands "If your jealous that I'm with Joonwhi instead of you and Joonwhi then just say so" You smirked.

"Oh, dear. Unbelievable what are we going to do with you two now?" Mrs.Kim laughed

✎sighed off by Jessi_Oop ✎