chapter 4: perfect

nobody is perfect in life. We have to be bad and good at something. It's called balance.

CHAPTER 4: perfect
I was called the perfect girl in my school, everyone loved and respected me. When I woke up, I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My vision was blurry so I wiped my eyes with water. I saw that my face was crumbled and I had spots all over me. I freaked out and screamed. My voice was scratchy. It was almost as like someone cursed me. Good thing my parents weren't home. I didnt go to school. The principle tried calling me but I didn't answer. I was so scared of everyone making fun of me. Am I no longer "perfect". I searched on how to make your face beautiful and voice graceful. I saw this facemask online and I bought it. I wore it for about a week and my face went from ugly to pretty, Same as my voice. I went back to school and lied about being sick. I had my face back and everything went fine. I forgot to throw the box of the facemask I used and saw it laying on the ground, flipped over. I looked closely and saw "contains blueberries." I was allergic to that fruit. I got scared and prayed that I wouldn't die. I slept and in the morning I couldn't move or feel anything. I couldn't eat or go to school. I was starving and dehydrated. I eventually died after a week. My parents came home and found me dead with roaches and flies surrounding me.