Happy Birthday Kibum

The sky had fallen completely dark, making street lights brighten in peoples' eyes. The shopping district in Gangnam has been peaceful until a shout broke out.

"Hey! Stop right there! Come back!" yelled a middle aged man, who was raising his fists, getting the crowds' attention.

In the middle of the crowd was 8 men in black ski masks  pushing people, running far from the store they had just robbed. "Haa~ haa. Good job guys!' one said proudly, pulling his mask followed by the other 7. "Yes, we got enough beer to last us at least for a couple days." another one said, already opening a can.

The boys laughed as they leaned against the wall in the alley, listening to the sweet sound of an old man walking around yelling as they burned their throats with beer.

~

"Happy Birthday!" yelled a bunch of guys followed by the sound of cups cheering together. "Wow thanks guys I'm surprised we are in this club." Kibum, the birthday boy, said gulping down his beer.

"Well you did say you wanted to go to this club so I pulled some strings." Leeteuk laughed liking the idea he and the others came up with. Then all of a sudden one of the bouncers came, pulling a familiar.

"Sir he said he's with you guys is it true?" the big man said pushing the cute brunette in front of him and the others. 

"Donghae your late! yes he's with us." Sungmin yelled past the loud music. 

The bouncer apologized to Donghae about the rough handling and left. "Why can't they let me in even though my ID clearly says 22." Donghae grumbled before going to Kibum to grant him a Happy Birthday.

"Hyung it's because you look too young." Ryeowook said taking his 2nd glass in hand to drink. "Wookie, I'm older than you and yet they let you go in." he pouted making his friends laugh more. "I think that's a compliment though that means even we look old." Henry said.

"Anyways to make up for being late what would you like Kibum?" he asked the younger who is now allowed to drink. "Hmm show me your dance moves, I haven't seen them for a long time." the younger smirked knowing the older can't resist since it's his birthday.

"B-but I-I" the brunette tried to say until.

"Oh no being late for a friend's birthday and now refusing to do such a simple task." Sungmin and Ryeowook synchronized dramatically, making Hankyung in the back laugh whole heartedly. "Okay, okay! Just let me get out of my jacket. Wait but what kind of dance?" He asked Kibum. 

The younger chuckled a bit, "Well~ I still have yet to see you hyung to do a pole dance~" 

'Okay this brat is totally over using his birthday as an excuse.' Donghae thought to himself. "What?!" he yelled a bit surprised. 

"You heard him Hae." Hankyung said. "Fine but you'll have to do worse on my birthday." the brunette said making the younger gulp in a little fear and excitement. 

The 6 friends gathered to the chairs to sit in front of the pole, 'Thank goodness not much people from school comes here.' Donghae thought as he got up to the pole. 

He started his dance which started with him stripping off his long coat, showing his torso covered with a white wife beater and a thin see through jacket over. it also showed his well defined legs in the black ripped skinny jeans. A lot of people came to watch, especially the girls who were being amazed by his charismatic hip thrust by and on the pole.

~

"Hey Heechulie hyung let's go see if Junsu is at the bar today." Eunhyuk said to his elder. "Didn't we just steal a ton of cans." the older said a little surprised that his juniors are still asking for more. "Yeah but don't you want to have something more better at Rockstar." Kangin said, practically convincing the older.

"Okay let's go." 

After 10 minutes Eunhyuk led the group to the club where the bouncer let them in since they were regulars already. 

"Whoo hooo!" a crowd was screaming in one corner. "Hmm I wonder what's going on."  Kyuhyun said peaking his head more up.

"They are so loud." Yesung said, darkening his eyes in annoyance.

"Yesung, clubs are supposed to be loud." Shindong said sarcastically. "Looks like someone is dancing." Siwon said.

"Isn't that the kid from school umm Donghae?" Zhoumi  questioned.

Eunhyuk looked up to watch this so called Donghae and his style of dancing. He admits it was a pretty good dirty dance with a pole. The brunette got off the little circle stage and went back to his friends who were laughing and hitting him. 

A bit tempted, Eunhyuk went to the stage followed by the other 7 behind and climbed up receiving the audience attention and some of them recognized the blonde. Immediately he hit the button on the pole making it automatically go down. 

His 7 friends were surprised but went to Junsu who was working at the bar tonight and got some drinks that looked proper for a clubbing night. They watched Eunhyuk bust his best moves making his audience cheer loud for him and even the crowd where Donghae was. 

"Hmm Donghae huh?" Eunhyuk thought as he finished. 

'I should get to know him more.'

Okay so this chapter is 904 words and my rule this time to make posting faster is around 1000 word chapters. So i'm sorry if it's too short for somes liking but i'm sure it'll be faster. Oh and i'm also going to start something else at the same time but that story will be more smutty? lol well you guys like that kind of stuff i'll be sure to mention it in my next chapter.If so please comment how i'm doing because I think comments will give me power >:3Thanks :) Remember to comment .