Haha

Eunhyuk tried not to laugh as he saw Donghae freaking out. "Relax, relax we didn't do it." the blonde said, followed by some laughter.

"But, my does back hurt and why is your lips swollen and why isn't your shirt on." Donghae panicked. "First you fell down on the dance floor and some people accidently stepped on you, second my lips are swollen because you kissed me and third, I just like sleeping without a shirt." Eunhyuk explained.

"Phew, wait did you just say that I kissed you?!" the brunette said with wide eyes. "Yup and may I say you weren't so good." the blonde teased but looked up to see a tear dribble down the younger's face.

"Forget the fact I kissed you, I lost my first kiss and I can't even remember it." he sobbed. "That was your first kiss?" the blonde asked a little nervous. "Yeah."

After a few minutes Eunhyuk said "Then I'll help you remember it." he grabbed the younger by the chin and leaned in to capture Donghae's lips. The brunette was in a daze, how the feeling of the other's pump lips fitting onto his thin ones.

He snapped back to reality when he felt the blonde's tongue lick his lips. "Mm." he buzzed using to hands to hit the other's bare chest. Eunhyuk grabbed the hands, while still kissing and pinned him down onto the bed, hands above the head.

Donghae's wide eye starring into Eunhyuk's. His eyes closed half way when the older's tongue slipped between his lips. "Mm." Donghae moaned softly.

Eunhyuk later then broke the kiss. The two of them panting for lack of air and starring. Donghae thought he saw a lust filled look in Eunhyuk's eyes. 'If he were to do me now I probably won't regret it.' Donghae thought a bit before he heard someone talk.

"That's what it was like." Eunhyuk smiled getting up." 'What the heck did I just think. Wow my heart is beating faster.' the brunette thought, still wondering what this feeling was.

"We should probably get ready . We are already late to Mr.Kim's class. Here you can borrow my uniform." the blonde chuckled as Donghae hesitantly took it and went into the bathroom to change.

'This isn't good.' Eunhyuk thought, retracing his lips but broke out of thought to change too.

Meanwhile in the bathroom Donghae was finished changing but looked at his lips in the mirror that were now swollen red. It was already 8:50 "Shoot." he grabbed the toothpaste and squirted some of it into his mouth and gargled some water. Just to make it better, he used mouth wash.

The two were finished and ran out to go to school. It only took 5 minutes to get there and slammed the door open. "Sorry we're late!" Donghae said panting from the run. "Oh Donghae I'll let you slide this once. But EUnhyuk... just ge to your seat." Mr. Kim said.

There were some whispers going around the class and a couple giggles. Donghae still hadn't noticed but he still had tousled hair from bed, swollen red lips that weren't gonna go away soon, crooked tie and the most mysterious thing, Eunhyuk's nametag on the uniform.

"What happened to you last night." Sungmin whispered after noticing those 4 things. "What do you mean?" Donghae said innocently, trying to avoid this conversation. "Something MUST have happened, that's not your uniform it has Eunhyuk's name tag on it." Sungmin pointed at it. "Oh shoot!" Donghae shouted taking the object off, hoping no one saw it but practically everyone saw in.

"Ya! No talking!" Mr.Kim yelled, still writing on the white board.

"We'll talk about this later." the short blonde said.

"Okay Hae, tell me what did Hyuk do to you?" Heechul interrogated the younger. "W-what are you t-talking about? the brunette stuttered.

"Since when did we start sitting here?" Kyuhyun asked Zhoumi in the back. Yes right now it is lunchtime and fir the first time Heechul and his gang is in the cafeteria and sitting with Leeteuk and his 'gang'. There was a lot of guys whispering and girls squealing since they are finally seeing the delinquents. "I'm trying to interrogate him. I want to know what made him and Hyuk late."

"Okay you wanna know what we did hyung? Come here." Eunhyuk said placing his chopsticks down and turning his body to the older.

Heechul's mouth gaped open making Donghae worry about what Eunhyuk had told the older. "Ha?! Hae I never thought you guys would have went that far and so fast. No wonder your appearance is still there aigoo~" Heechul said.

Donghae faced his shocked expression to Eunhyuk who just winked back. 'Oh no he didn't! Did he?!" the brunette thought. "No! Hyung we didn't do 'it' all he did was kiss me, which lasted longer than expected and and oh my god." Donghae started to become more softer as he just realized he revealed important information to the other 13 (including Nari).

"Hahah! Wait did you just say kiss?" Heechul laughed but stopped. "Yup he just said that." the blonde nodded.

'Wait is that not what Eunhyuk had told him? Damn it!' the brunette thought. He saw all eyes for the two gang on him. "Fine. I was drunk." he admitted. "He couldn't remember so I told him i'll help him remember. Oh and nothing else happened. his back hurts from being trampled by people on the dance floor last night." Eunhyuk helped explain.

"Hahaha no wonder the two of you couldn't be found." Hankyung laughed. "I had to hear a lot from him because of you two." he said to Donghae and Eunhyuk. 

"Hannie! I was just worried about them." the ginger head protested. "I never noticed this until now but seeing Heechulie hyung's cute side disgusts me." Kyuhyun said, kind of making Ryeowook and Henry curious how the older react.

"What did you just say?" Heechul changed his expression immediately into a face the others except for his gang hadn't seen. "Look what you did Kyu.' Kangin grumbled hitting the younger in the gut. "Nothing hyung, just me and my mind." 

"Thought so. So what should we do now." Heechul glared but then his personality turned 180 degrees and became the cuter hyung. 

Leeteuk thought 'Is he bipolar?'

This all followed by a bunch of laughs that got them scolded for being too loud in the luch room.

A/N: Finally done with this chapter! It was taking forever for me to think how to transition these things.COMMENT PLEASE :D

THANKS FOR WATCHING I MEAN READING :)