P-please Don't

As he felt some weird knot in his throat he immediately snapped out of it when he felt two foreign hands start to touch him. 'As expected fro a hostess club though.' the brunette sighed inwardly.

"Why aren't you a cutie." the girl said making the boy shiver in slight disgust. "My name is Jessica, you?"

"Donghae." he said, trying to make it sound arrogant to shoo her away though there was no affect. "Ohhh! What a nice name~" she said, now crossing her legs and leaning closer to touch the skin exposed by the v neck.

Donghae was starting to feel VERY uncomfortable. The girl's hands were roaming more until she got up. To make it more worse she sat on his lap, opening her legs, forcing the brunette to see unholy things. She practically molested the poor boy.

"How about this cutie joining me in my bed, hm?" she said, her hands going farther, she started groping his crotch area. Donghae was almost going to cry about his outer virginity being taken from a stranger and the fact that she made his hand touch 'there' on her.

"Ah~ Donghae." she moaned about to initiate a kiss. "P-please don't." he pleaded. "Oh come on baby, ah."

This was just sickening to his ears, he doesn't want his first kiss to be taken by some club sl*t.

"Stop! Get the f—k off of me!" his eyes teared up, he stoop making Jessica fall to his feet.

Everyone faced their attention to him. "U-um please excuse me, I need to disinfect my hands." he bowed slightly but ran to the bathroom.

"Don-" Hankyung was saying until he was cut off by Heechul. "Don't worry Hannie! I'll check up on him." he said, getting off the younger's lap and went to the find Donghae.

"The more I see him, he doesn't seem like a gang leader, you guys too." Leeteuk said to Kangin who laughed. "One day you'll see us in action, just like the rumors were saying."

"Heechul oppa seems to be connected with you guys already." Nari said, followed by Shindong's nodding.

"Donghae?" Heechul said softly while opening the restroom door. All he could here was was the sound of sniffles and water running. "Hae?" the ginger head called again, softly laying his hand against the brunette's back. "Eh! Oh Heechuliehyung you scared me there." he said.

"What's wrong? Do you not like people touching you?" the older said as he watched the younger roughly scrub his hands.

Donghae turned around eyes still leaking tears and nodded. "Strangers.. i'm okay with people I know." he said finally washing his hands. "Why don't you tell me. I know there is more."

The brunette sat down with the ginger head outside at the edge of the side walk. "Well..." he talked about his reasons, about him being gay, doesn't want to loose his first kiss or virginity.

"Aww poor baby I never knew this. Come here." Heechul said opening his arms to wrap the younger in a warm hug. 'Hmm'

Heechul went into the club followed by Donghae cutely grasping onto the back of his shirt. The older went to Jessica who tried to go to Donghae but then said to her. "Don't touch him b-tch, I don't want your filthy hands ruining this innocent fish." it was loud enough for the others to hear. "See I told you, there's his mad side." Kangin whispered to Leeteuk who was kicked the girl on him down wanting to look at the good scene.

"Ow what the hell Teukie." she said. "Don't call me Teukie, just be happy I even let you touch this body."

"She just got owned." Yesung said making them laughed and the girl left there sight.

Eunhyuk on the other hand was still smacking lips with the girl. "He's stressed still." Kyuhyun said looking at the older how frowned hearing that. "Shut up Kyu."

Donghae had a light bulb go over his head. He pulled onto Heechul's shirt and the older leaned back to see what the younger wanted. The brunette whispered something to him and the older smirked. "Good idea."

"Tiffany may I have a word with you." he said pulling the girl off Eunhyuk's lap. "Hey!" the blonde yelled but was then pulled by Donghae.

"Come on we are going to dance." the brunette faced him with a big smile while bringing him to the middle of the dance floor. Donghae went wild and finally was able to pull a smile from Eunhyuk. "Your weird." the blonde said before dancing along with Donghae. 

The effects of the alcohol that Donghae drank just before was kicking in making him a little loopy.

He stood in front of the blonde who was dancing but stopped when he felt the brunette somewhat grind on him (A/N: Just had to) 

"Don't be shy Hyukkie." Donghae said continuing to dance. A smile plastered then on the blondes face. "What a weird drunkard, first from the school to grind on me" he thought to himself.

~

It was finally morning and Donghae woke up with a mean headache. "Uhh what just happened?" he murmured until he heard a voice. "Finally awake?" it said from Donghae's left.

It was Eunhyuk. "Holy shioot." the brunette tried to refrain from swearing early in the morning. "Why are you here?Where am I?" he questioned. "Relax we are at my place." he said getting up from the sheets to see he had his shirt off. 'Oh my god did something happen between us last night?' Donghae thought a little worried.

He tried to get up but his back had a shock of pain going up his spine. "Ahh" he groaned. 'Sh-t did we do it?!' he thought starting to panic. "Man Donghae you were going pretty wild last night." Eunhyuk said with eyes closed and nodding. 

'WILD?! What happened I can't remember!!' Donghae panicked even more not paying attention to the man at the left who was trying to hold on a loud laugh.