0.17🔥

Grace was still unsure on what to do about the baby. She was torn on weather or not to keep it. She knew Sami wanted to keep it.

That morning, she woke in bed alone. Sami wasn't there. He walked in though. He smiled. "I've got you something."

"What's that?" She asked as she looked to him.

Sami handed her a white box. She opened it and saw a baby grow. She sighed. "Sami..."

"Just hear me out. I know you're scared. And you're unsure on what you want to do. But I think we can do this. We can be good parents. We both know that," Sami said.

Grace just nodded. Unsure on what she could say. Especially as she didn't even know what to do about the baby.

***
Grace went out into the village. She saw Maya and smiled. "Hey. You okay?" She asked as Maya nodded. "You don't look it."

Maya sighed. "I got the post-mortem results back. Esmè was poisoned. Those criminals made my baby suffer. And I want them to suffer."

Grace frowned. She pulled her best friend into her arms. She smiled. "It's going to be okay. Karma will come and get them. I promise. You're going to be okay."

Maya nodded and smiled. "Have you decided what you're going to do about the baby? I know you said you were unsure."

Grace sighed. "I'm so unsure. Sami really wants it. Part of me does too. But I've not exactly had the most stable family have I? I just... I don't know. I feel like maybe this has been rushed."

Maya smiled and took her hand. "The way I'm seeing it. Your baby is a blessing. A blessing you deserve in your life. You're an amazing person."

Grace smiled. "Thanks. You're amazing too you know. You're gonna be a mummy one day. Esmè will always be with you."

"I know. She's my little Angel. Warren is going to help me with getting them back."

***
Grace was sitting in the park. Leela walked towards her. She smiled. "Haven't seen you at home much lately. Is everything okay?" She asked.

Grace nodded. "Yeah. I've just been spending time with Sami. We're trying to make it work," she told her.

Leela smiled and nodded. She knew her daughter. And she knew when something was worrying her. "You know you can talk to me. About anything."

"I know. Thanks."

"You're welcome. I love you."

"Love you too."

Leela stood up and walked off. Grace sighed. She didn't want anyone to know she was pregnant until she had made a decision about what to do.

***
Sami walked back into the flat and smiled as he saw Grace. He looked to her. "You okay?" He asked as he kissed her.

Grace nodded. She smiled. "I've been thinking. I'm still unsure on this whole baby thing. But maybe we can go away this weekend and have a talk about it. I know it's not easy. With me being unsure. But I want us to get away from the village and talk about it."

Sami nodded and kissed her. He knew he wanted to have a family with her. But could he talk her round to the idea of them keeping the baby?