Date

Good morning/afternoon/night to you! I hope you find any type of joy in this part, author's note over!

#Itadori shuffled along to the training room, hoping Sensei doesn't mind his eyebags. Nothing would hurt more than having Sensei hate or dislike him. Finally, Itadori arrived.

Gojo: Yuji! Ready for a day's full of training? I've been waiting for you!

Sensei had a smile on his face. Phew, it seems he hasn't noticed his eyebags yet.

Itadori: Morning! 

Talking to Sensei made Itadori's heart race. Butterflies fluttering around in his stomach.

Gojo: You're clearly nervous, why? I can tell by your posture and your facial expressions.

Itadori gulped.

Itadori: It's nothing, don't worry.

Gojo: The way you put it is making me worry.

Itadori laughed awkwardly. Gojo stepped forward.

Gojo: You sure you're okay? You are sweating.

Itadori hurriedly swiped the sweat off his forehead. Gojo whispered in Itadori's ear,

Gojo: You can tell me, I won't judge.

Itadori felt his heart skip a few beats.

Itadori: I'll tell you at midnight. Wait till then.

Gojo retracted and smiled. Gojo raised his hand and placed it on top of Itadori's head, scuffed his hair up then chuckled.

Gojo: Let's have a great day of training then!

They Trained and Trained Until It was Lunch.

Itadori: That was fun, now I'm hungry.

Gojo: Should we go and eat at this new café that just opened up?

Itadori nodded in agreement and they started leaving the training grounds. After walking a few miles Gojo stopped, and so did Itadori.

Gojo: This is the place.

Itadori: Wow, it's huge!

Gojo: I know! Great food as well!

They both entered and sat down at a table next to the window. Itadori stared out the window smiling, just like a kid.

Gojo: You look so cute when you smile.

Itadori blushed. That was the first time Sensei had complimented him! He was super happy.

Itadori: This is almost like a date isn't it?

Gojo had clearly gone a little red. Itadori had a big grin on his face. 'That must mean Sensei likes me too!' he thought. Best day ever.

Gojo: Do you want it to be one?

Itadori blushed even harder. That had caught him off-guard. He mumbled,

Itadori: Well, yeah...

Gojo: Sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you.

Gojo said jokingly.

Itadori: Yes, can this be a.. date?

Gojo: I don't mind. I'll go order, what do you want?

Itadori: What's on the menu?

Gojo: Oh, here you go.

Gojo gave Itadori the menu.

Itadori: I'll have Onigiri.

Gojo: Okay!

After ordering, Gojo sat down next to Itadori instead of being in front of him. This made them both blush.

Gojo: They should give us our food soon.

Itadori: Ok, can I hug you?

Gojo: Sure any reason why?

Itadori: No, not at all.

Itadori wrapped his arms around Gojo with no second thought. 'Sensei is so warm' he thought. He snuggled his face into Gojo's chest. He could feel Gojo's heart beat race. Gojo put one hand on Itadori's back, and his other hand stroking Itadori's cheek.

Gojo: Your cheeks are so soft.

Waiter: Hello, sorry for the wait. Here is your Onigiri and your Ramen Noodles seasoned with chive.

After Eating & Traveling Home.

Gojo: Thanks for coming to eat with me.

Itadori: No problem.

It was about 2:00pm and around that time they start to battle each other.

Gojo: Alright, we will face each other. You alright with that?

Itadori: Yeah.

After they got into position Gojo put his hand to his face. He pulled up his mask. Itadori stared at his eyes, they were a beautiful blue. Itadori put his hand to his mouth. He was blushing HARD.

Gojo: Oh jeez! Are you okay? 

Itadori: Yeah, Yeah. Sorry, it's just your eyes, their beautiful.

Gojo: Thanks, do you want to continue?