Blue Skies, Blue eyes

What is up! Tell me about your day in the comments :]

Itadori was tired. Too tired. He couldn't believe that he had a date with Gojo! After arriving at the apartment.

Itadori: Ugh, that was too hard.

Nobara: You think your day was hard? Mine was way harder.

Itadori: I had to face Sensei. How can you beat that?

Nobara: Well.. I can't..

Itadori: Exactly! Anyways, I'm going to bed.

Battling Gojo Sensei was harder than you'd think, I mean he is the strongest. Itadori stumbled to his bedroom, hoping to get some sleep this time. He shut the door behind him. Itadori yawned, was that all real? Or was he just dreaming? HE went on a date with GOJO! How did he even manage that? 

Itadori: Jeez, what a day I've had.

Suddenly, ZAP! Gojo? What was he doing here?

Gojo: Yup, what a day.

Itadori: Gosh! You scared me!

Gojo smiled, he lifted his mask. Beautiful sky blue eyes being revealed. They looked like crystals placed on a perfect face.

Gojo: Sorry about that, mind if I join you?

Itadori: Uhm.. no I don't. I'll make room in my bed.

Gojo sat on the edge of the bed, still grinning. He lifted his hand and placed it on Itadori's cheek. Moved his thumb back and forth, creating a stroking movement. Gojo lay down beside Itadori. Wrapped his arms around Itadori's waist, pulling him closer to Gojo. Gojo kissed Itadori's forehead.

Gojo: You're so cute in my arms.

Gojo grinned. Itadori snuggled his face into Gojo's chest.

Itadori: Love you..

Gojo took one of his hands of Itadori's waist and onto his chin forcing Itadori to look up at Gojo. Itadori closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Gojo kissed him with no hesitation.

Hello, I'm sorry this was short, but I promise I will try and add more parts! Enjoy your day/night! :>