"How can I make it up to you?"

I basically ran to my locker. I DIDNT want Jacob to get to my locker and "apologize" or anything like that.

I slammed my locker shut and right when I turned around... I ran into Johnson.

He dropped all his things so I dropped to the floor and helped pick all his shit up.

"I'm uh sorry about that" Johnson said while laughing a little bit.

"No don't be. I wasn't watching where I was going." I replied.

I handed him his papers back and we stood up. "Hey thanks for this...."

I rolled my eyes. "Camila."

"Oh" he laughed. "Thanks Camila." He said with a smile and walked away.

As I was making my way around the halls I heard somebody calling my name... The voice sounded very familiar.

"CAMILA!" I turned around and saw Jacob walking towards me. I wanted to run, but I knew that with jacob you can run, but you just can't hide.

"Yes Jacob" I said with a fakest most brightest smile on my face.

"I'm sorry. Okay. I know how you feel about Bea. And I'm sorry."

"Mhm."

"Camila I'm serious. How can I make it up to you?"

"Well..... I need a study buddy for that upcoming test" I replied in my most sweetest voice.

"Fine. When and where?"

"The park today at like... 5" I replied happily.

"Camila I can't."

"And why can't you?"

We stood in silence for a few moments.

"Exactly! Olay see ya later!" I then hurried and ran away from Jacob's bullshit. No excuses. He's going.

Jacob's p.o.v

"Where the hell is she? I really hope she didnt leave already!"

As soon as I turned the corner I saw her. I screamed her name.

"CAMILA!" She turned around and surprisingly she didn't run or even try to get away from me. She just.... Waited.

"Yes Jacob" she replied with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm sorry. Okay. I know how you feel about Bea. And I'm sorry." I replied hoping she'd forgive me.

"Mhm."

"I knew it! Now I HAVE to beg for her forgiveness."

"Camila I'm serious. How can I make it up to you?" I pleaded.

"Well..... I need a study buddy for that upcoming test" she had said sweetly.

"Ugh! Are you being serious. Usually she makes me buy her stuff. But just a study buddy? OF COURSE IF ITS THE EASY WAY OUT!"

"Fine. When and where?" I asked

"The park today at like... 5" she replied happily.

"OH NO! At 5? Today?! I CANT I HAVE PLANS WITH BEA! And hopefully I can get out of this!"

"Camila I can't."

"And why can't you?" She asked me

"I can't tell her I have plans. Especially with Bea she'd never forgive me if she knew I was lying AND still seeing Bea."

We stood in silence for a few moments while I was looking for a reason.

"Exactly! Olay see ya later!" She said joyfully while what seemed like running away.