"I don't have feelings for Camila...I have them for you."

GUYS I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING )))': I'VE KINDA BEEN ON WRITERS BLOCK SO UM I'LL TRY TO WRITE WHAT I CAN (((; NOW ON WITH THE STORY - Mimi
_______________________________________

JACOB'S P.O.V

I had to hurry and get home so I ran to Bea's and hoped she was still up and her parents were still out.

"I don't see her mom's or dad's car out and they never park in the garage because Bea parks in there so I'm alright!" I thought to myself while knocking on the door and waiting for Bea to open it.

"Hi! May I he- oh Jacob" she said while turning away and wiping her tears that maybe she hoped I didn't see.

I stared at her face. You could see that she'd been crying. Crying a lot. I wanted nothing more to just hold her tight and tell her everything is fine....but I'm a coward so nope. (I WAS GONNA SAY LOSER LMAO)

"Jacob." She said sniffling. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted my keys for my car so I could go"

"Oh yeah one sec" she said walking inside to the kitchen to grab them.

"Here you go." She said smiling while handing them to me.

"Thanks Bea. Means a lot."

"Yeah no problem" she said staring at me with the door half open half closed.

As I walked to my car and opened my door I could hear her cries. And I didn't like seeing Bea sad. So just before she closed the door I came through the door.

"Uh...Jacob...I think you should be getting home and not entering my house without permission..."

"Bea." I looked into her teared up eyes. "Could you please sit down and shut the fuck up and listen to what I have to say?"

"Well sure since you said it so nicely." She said while sitting down.

I sat next to her.

"Bea look. I DON'T know what you think or know but I know FOR SURE that you don't know how much I like you. And I would rather be buried alive other than have to nit have you in my life." I said with tears coming down my cheeks.

"AW JACOB!" She said and kissed me.

"I never knew I meant that much to you. I always thought you liked....Camila more than you ever would me."

I smiled. "I don't have feelings for Camila...I have them for the you."

"Jacob it's like 5am don't you think you should be getting home?"

"Yeah. Are you sure you want me to leave?"

"Uh..yeah go go. I'm sure your mom is worried sick about you." She said while getting up and walking to the door.

"Hey look I'm so sorry about what happened at the party." I kissed her, walked to my car, and started to drive off.

"I'M SORRY TOO. DRIVE SAFE!" She yelled to me while closing the door.

I just smiled and made my way down the street.

CAMILAS'S P.O.V

Aaron and me had walked back to Sammy's house laughing and holding hands.

"Uh well I'm staying over Sammy's tonight....so I guess this is goodbye"

"Yeah I guess. Bye Aaron." I said while walking away.

*k um Camila walked and got tired so now she's sitting at a sidewalk k? K*

"I CAN'T WALK ANYMORE! I guess I have to ask.....Jacob" I said while putting my face into my hands doing an ultimate face palm.

To: Jacob
5:06am
I need you to um....pick me up please? K THANKS!

From: Jacob
5:08am
Yeah sure I'll be there in like 10.

I sat and waited for Jacob.

JACOB'S P.O.V

I turned my car around to where Camila had said she was.

*he drove for like 10 mins k bye*

Camila quickly got up and into the car.

"It was so cold out there! Thanks so much for picking me up on such short notice." She said and kissed my cheek.

"So um." I said while driving. "Did you and Aaron have fun" I said while smirking.

"JACOB EW WHAT THE FUCK NO!" She said while laughing.

"My bad. My bad." I said while laughing also.

"Aaron isn't that type of guy. To be honest he's like the second guy I truly like. He's so sweet and incredible. Plus we WERE about to kiss but, he just kissed my forehead and hugged me." She said while looking out the window and smiling.

"Oh you said second. Who's the first guy?"

CAMILA'S P.O.V

"Oh you said second. Who's the first guy?" Jacob asked.

I felt a pit in my stomach and thought to myself "UGH! IT'S YOU JACOB!"

"Uh. OH LOOK IT'S MY HOUSE!" I said while getting out.

"Well...BYE!" Jacob yelled to me and drove away.