Boo, Bitch

Halloween.

Halloween is my favorite very time of year. Max and I are standing at Ginny's locker wait for her to close it so we can scare her. Max gave me fake blood to put in my mouth and we were gonna let it all fall out.

Ginny closes her locker and Max and stare straight into her soul as blood came out of our mouth. "Both of you are insane." Ginny says after being scared.

Maxine and I laugh whipping away the blood. "Oh man. Halloween is my favorite holiday other then my birthday." Maxine says whipping blood from her mouth.

"Unless your name is Jesus, your birthday doesn't count as a holiday." Ginny tells her. "We'll it counts for me. It's my birthday." I say. That's also why Halloween is my favorite time of year because it's that scariest night all year and it's that day I was born.

"Wow, great we literally have demon child." Ginny says to me. "Fuck you." I say playfully. "Im kidding happy early birthday." Ginny says with a smile. "Thank you."

"Costumes. Halloween is like the sexiest holiday. What are we wearing." Maxine asks as we start walking down the hallway. "Hi Ginny." A girl says as we walk by. "Uh hi." Ginny answers. "Cute shirt, Ginny." Ginny another person says. "Thanks?"

"You're, like, legit famous." I tell Ginny. "No I'm not." She says. "I am?" She asks looking at me then at Max. "Yeah your like the most famous person here now. Even Riley's YouTube channel doesn't get that many views. Frickin' Riley." Max says and Ginny and I giggle.

"Ginny, your song. Like, follow, subscribe. I Stan." This guy says then walks alway.

Ginny, Max, and I join the others at Berry Tree with the rest of the gang.

"Ginny, I have been singing your song all day." Norah says as we sit down. "I know. It's stuck in my head and it's getting so annoying. No offense, Ginny." Samantha says.

"People are talking about you." Norah says in singing tone. "Wait. Really?" Ginny asks. "Ooh! Buzz. Tell them she's unhinged. Let's give her a hot mess reputation like Bella Thorne." Max says. "Ooh, I love Bella Thorne." I say.

"Please don't." Ginny says and I playful hit her her knee. "She's kidding. Kinda."

"What are they saying?" Ginny asks facing Norah. "Oh, just that it's super cute that Hunter wrote a song about you, and that they think your pretty." Norah tells Ginny and she smiles. "They think I'm pretty?" Ginny asks.

"Can we walk about Halloween?" Addy asks. "Oh yeah Max was just talking about what we're gonna wear. I'm wanna surprised Marcus with my costume." I tell them. "Brodie is throwing a Boos and Booze party." Addy tells us.

"God I wish I could spend Halloween with Sophie." Max groans. "You could invite her to the party?" I suggest. "No I'm not cool enough to ask Sophie to a party." Max says and I roll my eyes.

"Do you guys know what costumes your wear?" Samantha asks. "No and it's giving me anxiety."

"Yes."

"Maybe we should do something as a group? What about Avengers." Samantha says.

"Ooh, Avengers could be cool." Norah says.

"ScarJo is hot." Addy says.

"Ginny, what do you think?" Max asks her and we look at Ginny.

Ginny looks Samantha with a fake sweet smile. "Avengers are basic." Ginny answers and Samantha doesn't look to happy to hear that.

"Yeah, totally." Norah says.

"ScarJo's the only cool one." Addy says.

"Well we don't have to do it." Samantha says moving some of her hair behind her ear and looking down at her shoes.