What is love?

Lisa pov

I hate the way you doubt me. I know I fooled you once but it won't happen again.

You tell me if my feelings for you are the same, as what you feel for me? My answer is always "yes", my love because you Tiffany have my heart. You always say to your friends... "what's is love?"

You seem to have lost all hope for the word "Love". I know you said we should only be friends. But I can't do that my love. I broke your heart but you still wanted to be friends. I accepted because I had no choice. I still want to be in your life. I can't live without seeing you everyday.

I was never open In our relationship and I regret it now. I just have a hard time expressing myself my love. Believe me in that.

What is love? Right...

I'm currently walking to your front door my love and knock on your door. I wait...

When you finally open the door my heart flutters.

You look so perfect

You look so perfect. You're the best thing we've ever had. But now we're just friends. Right?

Tiffany: Lisa. It's just you and I. Everyone cancelled last minute.

As expected. That's what I wanted. Just me and you. It's always been just me and you. So why do others have to come along? My plans seem to work in my favour. Those people won't bother us today my Tiffany.

Lisa: oh why?

I act concerned even though I knew what happened. What you don't know can't hurt you my Tiffany.

You're safe with me always.

Lisa: shall we go? Or do you just want to hang around here?

You shrug your perfect shoulders. My eyes couldn't help but wonder over your milky skin. I remember when you used to be mine and how that smooth skin of yours felt on mine.

Tiffany: I mean I kind of just want to stay home anyway but it's just me and you so won't it be awkward. You know because....?

I cut you off because I knew what you'll say. I don't want to hear the word ex from you. In my eyes you are still mine.

Lisa: come on Ti, we've always been great friends. Right?

We were even better as lovers my love. But don't worry those people who ruined us won't get in the way anymore. I promise you. Just me and you Tiffany.

Tiffany: ok let's hang out here. Let me just get into something more comfy. Like you.

You chuckle as you let me step into our home. Well it was ours. One day it'll be ours again my love. Let me come back home to you.

Lisa: I'll wait for you by the pool.

I wait for you outside. I sit on the outdoor chairs as I wait. I'll always wait for you Ti. Especially for the day you forgive me. I'm hoping that day is today. We never talked about what happened 3 years ago. Or try to solve our problems.