A sweet ending

After the whole Wonka stuff, everything went beautifully for me as I got more hours at the flower shop I am at a few days later. As I stnad in the shop tending to the flowers, I pick up a rose to smell it while stroking the pedals of a specific flower with a little smile on my features which has me sigh while looking at the flower, putting it in the hold with the others, "I would like to buy some flowers" someone then asks behind me as I nod on that while turning around looking up at the person for me to step back a little going wide-eyed on the person that has made my life a living hell from the moment I met him, Willy Wonka he is not helping with my heart. My dreams are plagued with him lately, and my thoughts also do not help me while he stands there looking handsome, which has me grip my hands on the vase tighter, "yes sir, what kinds would you like?" I hiss out for me to grasp my hands on the vase tighter while my knuckles turn white on the man in front of me that I wish to not speak with, "ones that say I'm sorry", he tells me with sparkling eyes which have me to narrow mine, not wanting a sorry from this man in front of me. Still, I turn my head a little to notice Mary, my boss, giving me a look to serve the customer better for me to sigh, turning my eyes back to Wonka while standing up straighter, plastering a fake smile on my features, wanting to leave now which has Wonka to frown on the phony smile he can tell that I am forcing myself to smile to him in front of a boss, "then I would recommend white lilies or roses, but pink ones are good too if you are saying sorry to a love" I tell Wonka as I stare at Wonka wanting him to leave me alone to deal with my emotions on my own, "Millie, I just...." he was trying to word as I look at him to continue with that sentence. Still, I then see my brother running up to us, looking overjoyed at something that has happened, "Millie", he calls, running up for me to hug him on the little boy that is my joy in this world; I bend down to his level, looking at him with a big smile on my features, adjusting his coat that had fallen off his shoulder when he was running in, "what is it, Charlie?" I question as I don't spare Wonka a glance at all becuase he does not deserve my time, "Mr Wonka is letting the family move into the factory; we get to move into the factory," Charlie was telling me with happiness in his voice as I look to stand up to glance at Wonka with wonder as he smiles a little smile for me to narrow my eyes on that observing him on why he was letting us live in there when he hurt me inside already, "just because you are letting all of us live in the factory doesn't mean I forgive you, Mr Wonka" I hiss out as he gulps in on the fire in my eyes, I loved him once. Still, he tore my heart out and burnt it, so it no longer lives for him. I walk back into the florist to talk with Mary about my leaving. I will not be coming back in the future becuase I will have another life, "Mary, I have some family problems to deal with", I tell her as she nods and then she looks outside at the man to smile a little to take my hands in her's which has me to jump while holding them in her's, "you have a good life with him, Millie" she tells me as I go red but before I can say a word on that she leaves me which has me to sigh while walking out of the florist to my brother and Wonka, with me taking off my apron putting it on the table. I grabbed my brother's hand, walking with them back home with Wonka walking next to me, a little happier that I was joining them, "what changed his mind?" I whispered to my brother as I looked at my little brother with wonder, knowing that people don't change their minds like that. Still, it could be possible in some cases, "Mr Wonka talked with his father," Charlie whispered back as I looked over at Wonka, wondering what his father was like. If he was anything like Wonka, Wonka looks at me in the corner of his eye as I look away from him with a frown. We get home for mum to run out to hug me tightly in her hold, which has me stabilise on the fence, "did you hear the news?" she asks as she leads me inside the house while the boys walk behind me, "yes we're moving to the factory", I answer as she looks overjoyed at moving into the factory and having a better life for her family. However, I am still not happy with the chocolate maker; I look over my shoulder at him as he looks at me then with a tilt of his head, knowing he seems different now, like he is complete, which has me look to my mother smiling as she is talking with me.