Shattered: A One Direction Love Story

( Carrie's Point of view)

I Think I feel my heart shattering into a millon  pieces. He cheated again .  

''Are-are you sure?'' I asked my best friend over  the phone, Praying He'll say No . 

''I'm sure , love ,"he says, and I know  he means it .

" Talk to you later Niall " I say, hoping I don't start sobbing before I hang up.

" Bye Carrie, "" he says, hanging up. Harry was the first person to call me that, and it stuck.

 Harry. Harry. Harry. His name echoes around my head as my back slides down the wall and I bury my face in my hands. I cry for a long time. Why do I let him do this to me? He keeps cheating on me. Why can't I just dump him?! What am I saying; of course I know why. Because I love him. I want to hate him. I want to hate the boy who breaks my heart on a regular basis and then lies to my face about it.I want to hate his perfect smile, his adorable dimples, his charming accent, his lovely curls... but I can't.

But I can't do this again. I can't pretend to believe him after he lies about cheating again. I have to do this before I decide against it.

I stand up immediately, grab my keys and jump in my car. The car he bought me for my 18th birthday. Harry...

 No!!! I won't regret this. I have to dump him.

I arrive at their house in a matter of minutes. I bought an apartment close to theirs so I could be near him. I jump out of the car and storm through the front door. Louis and his girlfriend Gemma were watching a movie on the couch. They jolt when I slam the door. They just stare at me for a second. I know I look awful. My makeup smeared from crying and I'm soaked by the pouring rain outside.

"Where's Harry ? " I Demaned , not caring if i sound like a  jerk.

"Uhhh, In His Room, I think" Louis stuttered, still surprized.

I storm up to his room and swing the door open. He's sitting on his bed, on his laptop. He starts, also surprised. "Oh hey babe," he says, pretending not to notice how awful I look. He walks over and tries to kiss me. I push him away. "What's wrong, love?" he asks.

"Oh give it up, Styles! I know you cheated! We're through!" I yell so that everyone in this house can hear.

"Please, give me one more chance! It was a mistake!" He says, crying. He did that the first time he cheated which convinced me to take him back. Not this time. I look at him in Disgust and  stomp out of the room.

I can hear him running after me but I don't care. I get to the driveway when he gently pulls on my arm so I turn around .

"Go ahead Harry. Recite your well-thought out speech about how you can't live without me and you're so sorry.

How you'll never do it again. How it was a mistake, an accident, even, that you were making out with her AGAIN!! And then I'll believe you and we'll go on dating for a long time, maybe forever!, and I'll pretend to believe you but for the rest of my life I will know in the back of my mind that I can't trust you at all. 

"Go on Harry. Say it." It felt good to finally tell him how I feel. The entire time I screamed at him we didn't break eye contact. He looks at me with his sparkling green eyes and I know I broke him.

"I-- can't. You're right. I'm a jerk. You deserve someone SO much better than me.But you have to know that I love you, and I always will," I look at him, and hits hard to tell because of the pouring rain, but I think he's genuinely crying. But I don't care. 

"If you truly loved me, you wouldn't cheat on me," I tell him as I open my car door and slide in.Harry looks on as I leave, and I can see Niall watching from his bedroom window.

I feel tears slowly roll down my cheeks. I arrive at my apartment complex and park my car in the rain. It feels like the world's crying with me as I sit in my car and sob my shattered heart out.

vote and comment if u like it .