Chapter 2

Okay I've been crying for  30 minutes . I have to pull it together before Katie gets home. She's my roommate . It's summer now so we're not going to school, but we both go to college here in England on a football/soccer scholarship . It's our favorite thing in the world to do! I love Katie alot. We've known each other forever and we're BFFs.She always knows when I'm upset about something.

I walk in the door and I know she's home because I smell food. She loves to cook, I love to eat. It works out perfectly. Yep, there she is, stirring something on the stove.

"Hey Care! Guess what happened today?" She doesn't turn around but she must've heard me come in. I don't respond but she doesn't notice. Katie could talk for hours.She turns around, still talking. "This guy at Starbucks-" she cuts off, noticing how terrible I look. "Oh my gosh Carrie! What happened to you?" She looks really concerned as she runs over to me, tearing off the ridiculous flowered apron she was wearing. She looks at my puffy red face and I know she can tell I was crying. I almost never cry. She immediately knows what it was. "Harry?" She asks. I just nod. She pulls me into a huge hug.After that, she doesn't mention it again. Katie knows I don't want to talk about it. There is only one person I will talk to it about, and that's Niall. We only met about a year ago, but I can already talk to him about anything, even things I never told Harry! People tell me I'm perfect for him, but I don't like him like that. He's just a friend. Wait, friend is too small a word... He's a... brother, almost.

Katie and I talk about everything but the breakup during and after dinner. She works at Starbucks, and she's always telling me about funny things that happen to her there.

I actually met Harry at Starbucks. It was the day after we arrived here in London, and it was a cold September day. I order coffee and I'm looking at my phone, not noticing where I'm going. I bump into Harry and spill my coffee all over his jacket. I blush furiously and try to sop it up hurriedly so I don't have to talk to him and embarrass myself more than I already have. 

"That's alright, love. I didn't really like this jacket anyway," he assured me in his gorgeous accent. I look up, and my plain brown eyes meeting his piercing green ones. I melt inside. I know exactly who he is. Harry Styles, of One Direction. He's really cute. Somehow he starts up a conversation and asks me for my number. We go out, and well, here we are now. I find it hard to believe he's still the same Harry I met in that cafe a year ago

 Ik it's short  sorry but vote and comment if u like it ♥