A New Approach

I walked with M down the sidewalk, walking side by side as we approached my home. We were making small talk, things like how our day was and me asking if he wanted to stay over. My parents didn't get home until late, so it wasn't a problem if he stayed over again. When I mentioned it, though, I thought over what happened the other day. Wondered if it happened, then realized that it did. Once we got home, I decided that I wanted to speak to him about it. As we approached my house, I went over how I would talk to him about it and a way to resolve the issue. I grabbed the keys from my pocket, feeling their coldness in my palm as I turned them through the doorknob to let ourselves in. We dropped our bags by the couch, then head down the hall to my room where we settled on the bed.

     "So, M, I wanted to talk to you about something," I stated as I looked at him from where I was sitting.
"Sure, what's up?" he asked in reply as he looked back at me, confusion visible on his face.
"Well, I wanted to talk about our sexual relationship, y'know, since it's been kinda odd as of late," I said, dragging out the last word and looking away awkwardly. And so he agreed to have the conversation. We agreed that we were just going to have sex now and then, instead of dating since. We liked each other's dicks, but didn't have any romantic attraction to each other. But there was one more thing I wanted to bring up to decide on: who would be top and who would be bottom of our relationship. So I was the one to ask the question, and gradually, after talking for a bit over it, we agreed that whoever made the first move would be the top and the one who didn't would be bottom. Right after we decided this, though, I saw M shift around, most likely about to make the move.

     But he was too slow. I immediately launched onto him, not wanting to be the bottom today. M looked up at me, his eyes full of anger and annoyance. But I couldn't care less, as I felt my hands grip onto his wrists slightly tighter seeing him.
"I wanna try something new today, M. A new approach to what we've been doing," I said, getting up to walk over to my closet. I constantly looked over my shoulder, making sure he didn't move. But all I saw, though, was him laying in the exact pose but with his arms crossed and the cutest pouty face as he waited. I dug through my closet before finally finding what I was looking for, picking them up carefully so he couldn't guess what they were and hiding them behind my back as I approached the bed once more.

     "Close your eyes," I demanded, and he obeyed reluctantly as I slipped the things behind my back out slowly. Faster than light, I got the first thing out and used them: a pair of handcuffs to keep his hands on the bed and away from me. Thankfully, I had been carefully practicing with them earlier and perfected it before he got there which made it so much easier. Once I accomplished cuffing him to the bed, M shot his eyes open faster than he could flinch.
He was shocked, looking desperately at the handcuffs, shouting what sounded like "What're you doing, Carl?! Get these off of me!" I only smirked down at him, unphased.
"Are you sure you want me to uncuff you, M? Because to me, it seems like you're turned on by what I did," I sneered, giving him the smuggest look I could muster as I peered down at his small yet built form. He didn't reply, only balling his fist and looking away. His face was as red as a strawberry, which only led me to want to provoke him further. I leaned close to him, pressing to his cheek so he could feel my breath against his face.
"I'm not going to proceed any further unless you give me your consent that this is okay," I whispered. He struggled to find words for a second, stammering word soup until he finally mumbled "F-fine, just...hurry up."

     "That's what I thought," I replied, revealing another one of the items I had taken from my closet. It was a blindfold, nothing special, just a pure black print that I knew you couldn't see through because I made sure. I tied it carefully around his eyes, making sure it was too tight but wasn't too loose, either.
"Are you sure this is necessary, Carl?" he asked, but I ignored him as I lifted his shirt slowly to tease him. I decided to lick all over his chest, making sure to go every ridge and detail there was etched in his skin. I could feel him shiver, biting back whimpers as I continued to do this and massage his sides. "You're so much more sensitive like this, M. Maybe this is the things you are into..." I teased. His face only got redder than it had before as I kissed his chest before pulling out the third object I had gotten from the closet. It was a miniature vibrator, not much. But I desperately wanted to get a reaction out of him, so I slowly pressed it against his tip.
"W-what's that...?" he whimpered out, not being able to see what I was doing because of the blindfold.
"You'll see," I cooned, wanting it to be a surprise. I could feel him tense as I turned it on, whimpering and complaining about how it was too fast and how I should turn it down. It was all the same things everyone says, so I didn't pay him much mind as I leaned over to my bedside table and grabbed the roll of tape I had laid on it the night before because I had broken something. I wrapped the tape around the vibrator so it stayed stuck on his dick, staying silent. It wouldn't matter if I did say anything, though, because his moans were like angels, loud and beautiful but I guaranteed would get us a noise complaint from the neighbors.

Then I pulled out the fourth and final thing I had kept hidden, just another vibrator. It was much larger than the first one, but I didn't want to hurt him. So I stuck two fingers up his ass just like last time, making a scissoring motion as I tried to loosen him up so I could put the vibrator in. It didn't take me too long, but it felt like forever as I worked him out. I'm thinking it might have taken 3 minutes or so, but I didn't bother to keep track and only noticed how it felt. When he was finally loose and stretched out, I let him catch his breath so he could register everything I was going to do. I whispered sweet praises in his ear, telling him that it was so cute how loud he had been and that he was so good for obeying all my orders. Brushing his hair so it wasn't a mess, I finally put the vibrator in his ass. But before I turned it on, I decided to take the miniature one off of his tip. I only wanted him to feel the one that was in his ass, I didn't want to take all the fun out of it after all.  I switched the vibrator on after a few seconds of waiting, and it was like M was a bitch in heat. His moans seemed higher pitched and louder than before, nearly making my ears bleed as I rubbed his neck with one hand to soothe him while I thrusted the vibrator in and out of him with the other. I was in pure bliss doing this, his face was by now sweaty and redder than a bleeding cut that it was so cute. We did this for God knows how long before I let it just sit there and vibrate inside of him. My hands were getting tired, cramped as if I had just done mechanic work for 20 minutes straight. I cupped his face into my hands, looking down at him as he panted. I shifted so I was sitting on top of his chest, leaning down to gently kiss him. He returned the kiss, which quickly led to us making out. We kissed until we couldn't breathe, both of us a hot mess. But I wasn't exactly done yet. I quickly took off my pants and underwear, letting my dick fall out and onto his mouth. He was a little reluctant at first but took it faster than I could have imagined and gave me the blowjob of my life. And we did that until we came, almost all night.

-1,505 Words. 1:58 AM.