7 minutes in heaven

I was sitting with a group of friends at M's house when we decided to play a game. The game we had decided on was called 7 minutes in heaven. The rules are simple. Two people go into a closet for 7 minutes. The game is meant for laughs and gags, nothing romantic.
    We decided that myself and M would be the first to go. A giddy smile made its way onto my lips as I looked over to M, his eyes landing on mine as we both moved to head towards the closet. I listened to the sound of my friends' childish giggles as they closed the door behind us.
    The closet was relatively small, pushing me and M close together. We stood there for a minute, awkward silence filled the air before M spoke.
"It's too hot in here"
The sound of a zipper being pulled struck my ears as M began removing his jacket. I lightly nibbled on my bottom lip to keep myself from gasping as I admired the view in front of me. M was wearing a tight fitted, white t-shirt that showed off his toned features. The view causing a reaction, not from my mouth but from my body; and it seems that M noticed this as well.
"That's all it takes to turn you on, hm?"
Though it was dark, I could practically hear him smirking as I continuously tried to deny his statement. He soon closed the gap between us, sliding his leg between both of mine as he pushed his thigh to my crotch, lightly rubbing against it. In response, I quickly wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face into the crook of his neck, biting lightly onto his skin to keep any noises from leaving my lips; fearing that the others outside the door would hear us. As I did so, M let out a breathy moan into my ear. He kept rubbing against me slowly, as if to tease me. By now, we only had a few minutes left. To help satisfy myself I pushed myself further onto his thigh, grinding my hips against it at a faster pace. Though, to my dismay, M stopped his movements just as I was about to finish.
"C'mon now, we don't want you to wet your pants. Do we?" He spoke.
I bit onto his neck harder in frustration, leading him to let out another low moan. As this occured, I moved to pull his shirt up, tilting my head downwards to run my tongue along his chest. Sexual tension filled the air as I once again began moving my hips against his own. My eyes scanned over his face to watch his reaction. His eyebrows knitted together and lips parted slightly as he mumbled out short sentences. "Slow down" . . . "Stop, they're going to come in!"
    At this point, it seemed as though the others had forgotten about us as we had now been in the closet for what felt like 30 minutes.