Intriguing, aren't I?

I was 18, dark brown wavy hair that went right above my bellybutton, full pink lips, long eyelashes, dark brown eyebrows 2 shades darker than my hair color, clear tanned skin, a small fine nose with tiny ears that my hair usually covered.

My mother was from Cuba and my father was from Britain. I lived alone in fact I did everything alone. I went by Scarlett but I preferred responding to Scar. I dropped out of school at 16 happily. I had money if my boyfriend had money and if he didn't it was time for a new one. I am a woman I need someone who can put a roof over my head, it may sound rude but that's what happens when you're heartless.

I just used my heart less.

Now that you know how I look... you can picture my curves in this red Armani dress that I stole from my bestfriends mothers closet, we were both a size 6. So I figured why not?

I mean who says you need an education to use big words? To find a family? To become rich? To make friends... Or to find love? In fact who cares about all of those.

I was at the police station, my lawyer was arriving, my boyfriend Derek obviously called him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Larry Bowyer" he shook my hand firmly. 

"I'm scar, like you know cuts and scrapes that don't go a away?" I replied, he looked disturbed and forced a laugh. 

"I'll go talk to the officers and you'll be out soon with your court date, wait for me... Scar" Larry said.

Oh so he wanted to play prancy fancy? 

I hope he knows that's a multi-player game.

"Oh indeed, in you insist" I said, with a tiny British accent.  

I didn't let my face show I was at all in a joking matter, infant he was slightly pleased.

He gave me a nods, and kept walking that chubby tush.

The police officer who arrested me was talking to my lawyer explaining my run-in.  

"Sir, she," he was about to continue when he saw me looking then he lowered his voice.

What the hell man? I know what happened.

I started walking towards them, they all seemed a bit shocked.

"Listen, I know how I got arrested you can say it in front of me" I was specifically talking to the young and surprisingly handsome officer who decided to smirk.  

"I understand that miss, I didn't want to create a bigger problem" he said looking me straight in the eye.  

Larry nodded his head "most definitely, Mr.Stevens". 

"Mr.Stevens, life is full of shit like a clogged toilet, we ALL make mistakes and clearly you did by well, trying to hide my business... Not too smart" 

I did a side grin. 

He blushed a bit I didn't know if my comment made him or if my smile did. Either way I knew I could manipulate him before I could say anything my lawyer cut in. 

"I apologize on her behalf, we will be heading out- see you in two weeks" he said gripping his hand. 

I never looked back at Mr.Stevens. 

I signed a few forms with my my lawyers consent.

We were leaving and I turned around just for the fun of it, Mr.Stevens was staring right in my eyes I made sure I winked before turning away quickly.

What could I say I was a tease.

Larry dropped me off, he was nonstop talking and I just decided to close the door quickly and nodd my head. I added a "yeah, of course" before leaving walking into Derek's building.

I was in the lounge and took out my iPhone 5. I hated this phone, boring touch that Derek bought me for not blowing off when I met his parents.

"U R IN JAIL??" 

"Baby, I sent someone for you" 

"we are going out its all taken care of <3;)" 

"babe?"

Ugh... I live with a man in love meanwhile he doesn't know I'm using him.

I applied my lipstick knowing I would have to explain what happened. I was also in yesterday's clothes which he hated and you know what I wasn't ready to go home yet. 

I opened my wallet and I still had his visa, perfect I'd... Surprise him?

I texted him back, "sorry babe still with Larry :)" 

He texted me back quick, I don't know if it was because we were so close but that did not seem like his usual self, what can I say? People are eager to be with me.

"no... Larry told me he dropped you off" he replied back.

Shit. Im in shit. Uh..

"autocorrect, I meant I still had to talk with Larry -.-, I'm gonna go back to him I forgot my court date, be home in an hour"

He responded back in a minute, "kk hun take your time:)".

I didn't respond, of course I am gonna take my time, I reeked of alcohol, I got arrested for punching some female singer who tried to tell me to stop hitting on her boyfriend whose the drummer.

Firstly I never heard of her before, she cost like 30 bucks a gig, cheap skank and secondly who joins a band with their drummer?

I was on my way to the mall.

*

I walked there, it was about 19 minutes of a walk so now in Florida I smelt like sweat and beer.

I hit the thrift shop, my favourite store although Derek really hated it. I mean I loved vintage the little stains or the holes the quality that makes you look like you threw it together but can still look beautiful, I mean you also save money too and I didn't wanna max out this card again seeing as I was hungry and we were going to a hotel tomorrow with this very card.

I bought 6 shorts, 1 pencil skirt, 1 beige and born embroiled skirt that reminded me of a curtain that was very short... a high wasted lance long skirt and a couple of jeans two baggy and 4 tight skinners. I bought a couple of bandeaus and lingerie along with some cropped, see-through or loose shirts, most were dark and about 3 dresses and an Adidas track suit and a Polo shirt I could see myself sleeping in. I had 6 bags and went to the food court. I ate a box of pizza and then went into the bathroom to change into my Polo shirt and shorts, I was very tired so I'd end up sleeping anyways. I quickly went to Target and sprayed sample perfumes all over me, and without a mirror did a low bun. I called Larry on my way 'home' saying I was looking for him - I did not.

I arrived at the building, went into the elevator and went to the eleventh floor onto the penthouse suite. I used my spare key, turned the door making a 'chrick' noise. I just wanted to sleep.

So did Derek... With another girl.

[Vote for more!]