Running away, again...

I went to my room and packed ALL my stuff.

I did it quietly, as he was still sleeping with this mystery woman.

I zipped my suitcases, and oh shit. Someone is up.

"Excuse me, are you like... His sister or something?" Said this female I despise.

I went straight to her face, and laughed.

"Little girl, I am the girlfriend he is committed too..." I started to whisper, "and you're just the hoe of the night, get out while you can, you should feel lucky I am giving you advice instead of punching you in the face".

"Funny cause, you're the one packing..." she said.

"And the wise one cannot see, if my clothes are here, and there is enough to pack, then you should pretty much realize that I live here, and I am leaving because I am not dumb enough to be played, but go ahead and ignore my advice, you're just a girl on the bleachers".

"I've been with him for 3 months, I'll be moving in soon". She added, "We're in an open relaionship and decided to close it... He broke up with you didn't he?" She said smilling.

"I've been with him for one, and he always tells me I am the one. He actually told me to come over... You know, I don't know about you but um, something tells me this relationship with you & him is still open..."

Her face was going to change, until she realized something...

"But you're not in an open relationship are you..?" She said, with a smirk.

"No my relationship is closed, officially closed." I said, trying to inform her that I am done...

I sighed. Thinking she is an idiot, this isn't a game of who has him. We both do.

"Looks like I've won the game..." She said.

And he walked in yawning, his eyes in total shock.

"Funny, looks to me like we've both been played. And in other words, we both lost dumbass." I walked away with my 3 suitcases, alot of his stuff was in it, but I needed it. I would be on the streets for a while, so I would need his visa card, I also took about $1,000 in cash.

I'll find a job right?

He chased after me.

I slapped him.

"We're done Derek...: I pressed the elevator button.

I seen the sorry in his eyes. But I would never stay with him,  I was bored anyways.

Got what I wanted.

Sorry for the short chapter...

Just a filler on the breakup! I will be introducing ALOT MORE CHARACTERS IN THE NEW CHAPTER, AND SOME FAMILIAR ONES WILL STOP BY <3.