1 - New neighbor

There is a new tenant in the apartment, her name is Yumi Kushina, a high school student. She is like most high schoolers, there is nothing too abnormal about her. Just a normal girl in a crappy life.

"Sir Karino, would you like me to accompany me in greeting the new tenant in room 101? It is only kindness for a prince to have their lower status one accompany each other." Kotaro says.

"A new tenant? Seems like a pain to go downstairs, Let's just stay here, kid." The grouchy old man, Karino, says.

A few moments later, a knock came upon the door. Kotaro opens to door to find a young teenage girl in a long-sleeve jacket, even though it's like 100 degrees out there and also wearing some jeans.

"Hello, there young one." The girl said, "My name is Yumi Kushina, I am the tenant downstairs in room 101. I've come with some snacks for a welcome." As she hands out some treats for both of them.

Karino looked up at the girl as the last tenant there was a stalker working for Kotaro's 'dad', he couldn't even think that person could be fit to be called someone who is there to protect and help you no matter what, a dad.

"Much obliged," Kotaro said, "My name is Kotaro Sato and this is sir Karino, may I ask why you are wearing such stuff for winter in the dear, hot outside?" Kotaro asked.

She replied, "Ah, it is my dear mothers, it's also a cute fashion outfit!"

"I see, well I hope to see you soon, lady Kushina."

"Ah, please call me Yumi!" The young girl said.

"Hm, I see. Farewell lady Yumi." Kotaro said and closed the door, placing the treats on the table.

"She's cute, sucks to say that she's a high schooler," Karino says.

They ate the snacks with some hot green tea. All was well till there was a knock on the door. Kotaro opens the door to see Isamu with his box of treats.

"Aweee- Wittle Kotaro opened the door for meeee" Isamu squeals like a little kid with a dog. "I've brought some treats the new tenant got meee! We can eat together Kotarooooo"

"Hm, Sir Karino and I are quite busy I must say. Now, off you go, you fiend!" Kotaro then slams the door shut and returns to eating.

A while later you could only hear thracks from outside. Sounds like a person falling. After 20 minutes of this sound going on, Kotaro and Karino went to investigate. They walked out and saw Takei, also going to see what that noise was. They looked off the edge and see two kids kicking something, the two kids look up and then dash away. Kotaro then rushes off. Takashi and Karino notice the panic in the young child so they go follow the young one. What they saw was upsetting, to say the least. There she was, Kushina was laying on the floor with bruises all over her face, she was passed out- Heck, she could be dead but who cares, I don't.

"Oh shoot- New girl-" Karino dashes with Kotaro and tries to see if the girl is okay. She seems fine but Kotaro dashes into his room and brings back something cold and lady Takei goes and opens the young girl's room door. It was well decorated. Karino drags the girl into the room and Kotaro covers the cold compress in a towel and puts it on her face.

What seems like hours was only 20 minutes. The young girl slowly opened her eyes and queen Takei gets some water for the young girl.

"Uehhh...Uh...Huh?! Miss Takei! Mister Karino! Why are you here?!" The young girl jolts up.

"Miss Yumi, you mustn't do too much action." Kotaro says "Those kids did much harm to you."

"AH!" She panics but then relaxes "Oh, I am fine, sorry to worry you. You guys must be busy, I am fine, if you wish, you could leave. Or if you prefer to stay, I can make you guys some tea and snacks."

"Listen kid- If you're being picked on you have to tell someone, saying and doing nothing doesn't help bull." The lazy, yet kind, grouch said.

"Ehhh- It's fineee" The young girl shrugs off the advice and gets up to make some tea and snacks. "What tea would you like? Earl grey? Green tea? Ooh! Jazmine?!"

"....L-listen Kushina" Takei starts. She was young when she was neglected by her mother but she was also bullied. Seeing the new girl acting like that brings an old part of her she never wanted to bring back. "You can't just...Ignore things like this...If we weren't here...What would you do?"

The teen shrugs off the question "What treats would you like? Ah, Kotaro? Would you like to watch a show?"

Kotaro looks at the girl, the bruises looked like it hurts. His father did that to his mother and him all the time, he knew it hurts, a lot. He stayed quiet.

"Uhm...Am I making you guys stay when you should be doing something? If so, I'll deliver the treats and drink to you when it's done... Uhm...Sorry" The young girl says

The goddess, Takei, goes up to Yumi and shakes her like a fishy in a bag. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS STUFF- GIVE ME THE KID'S NAME! PLEASE! I'LL REPORT THEM TO THE SCHOOL OR WHATEVER! DON'T FREAKING IGNORE THIS STUFF!"

"H-hey! Takei- Don't force the kid!" Karino shouts.

Kotaro runs out and the young teen notices.

"Hey! Don't yell, there's a kid who clearly doesn't enjoy this shouting and bickering!" Yumi shouts

The two adults leave after the young five-year-old.