Orade's Interview

Orade appears in the interview. He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, bows his head, opens his eyes and is ready to speak audience.

"Hello everyone! My name is Orade. I am telling about how I appear in the interview. Let's get started! FANMADERVERSE - The Orange Knight is ready to appear, but The Writer needs more time to write more arrangement words. The reason why I'm here for the interview and my development needs supporting and helping. The Writer tries to speak to everyone, but it decides to call me for the interview, stay focused and moves to writing frequently. The Writer also wanted me to have my spotlight so that I would appreciate everyone for liking my story. I understand the point confirming that the existence of new characters are always coming to my story before having their newly-interesting developments. I may be the first protagonist of The Orange Knight, but new characters also become supporting characters for my development. I thank you everyone for understanding, reading, listening and believing in me and The Writer. The Future Era will always continue connecting!" Orade says with a good smile.

Orade bows his head and waves his hands for goodbye. The End!