CH 27

Today was another weekend and RM and Yoongi just had a good talk yesterday

Today was another weekend and RM and Yoongi just had a good talk yesterday. Well they all talked to each other but Jimin has been avoiding both Taehyung and Jungkook very much. Namgi thought giving them time would be good but seems like they have to do something. So, Right now Vminkook are locked in Taehyung's dorm as the Hyungs tricked them in. They can't sit like this awkwardly all time and 17 minutes have already passed so Jimin started "I am really sorry guys. Really very sorry. I hurt your feelings, But please forgive me... Please."

"You don't need to apologize Chim. It's not your fault. We don't blame you and we are not even mad at you. Right Tae?" Jungkook said and Taehyung completely agreed with an 'Exactly'. "Listen Jimin, You don't need to apologize for whom you like or not. It's not your fault and is not even in your control. So, Don't worry we are all very good and you still are my best friend." Taehyung continued and assured Jimin as much as he can. "But aren't you mad at me for not reciprocating your feelings and hurt you?" Jimin was still doubtful. "No Chim, Noooo..." Now Taehyung was whining as Jimin wasn't believing them.

"Ok so, as we all have talked, the conclusion is that we are not mad at Jimin and everything just the way it was and we also don't have our dear hyungs eavesdropping on us, I would really like to say one thing to jimin. Now explain about you liking Yoongi and Hoseokie hyung." Jungkook's tone has turned serious to funny and playful till the and Taehyung just chimed in by laughing and urging Jimin to speak.

"Ok fine, It's true that I like both Hoseok and Yoongi hyung from the start. You know in the beginning Yoongi's quietness attracted me towards him and then later his rare playfulness and savagery made him even more likeable. And hoseokie hyung, He is just so cute and beautiful inside out that you can't take your eyes off him even if you want. He is just so awesome, And his heart smile, itjust caught me. His brightness just makes him so loveable that I couldn't help but fall. Everything about them is just so charmingly awesome that I didn't even realize and I was already crushing on them really hard." And finally Jimin sighed and looked at Taekook.

Who just 'oooooooooooooooo' on him and said "oh my god Jiminie, You are head over heels for them." Taehyung said and Jungkook just hummed before turning to Taehyung "Do poly marriages have 3 best men??" Now Taehyung gave him the world's most 'Are you fucking serious' look ever and said "Of course Jungkook" And Jungkook looked like he couldn't care less, "So Jiminie, Who is going to be your best man huh???" And Jimin looked at him wide eyes and said "I haven't decided yet and I don't need to. They are already in a relationship, happy. I can't break them apart. So I will just stay away from their relationship." Taekok just looked at him worried and both of them hugged him from each sides and they shared a group hug when suddenly the door opened.

They looked at the door and Hyung line was standing there with smirks on their faces. RM raised his eyebrows at them teasingly and Jin just gave them a good 'What is this' look. Taekook instinctively pulled away and Jimin was looking at Sope who were looking directly at him with a half smile each. "Hyunggg!!!" Taehyung went straight over to Sope and hugged them while Jungkook did the same with Namjin saving the day, "You know, We all made up again. Actually were never mad at each other in the first place but you know, Jimin and I are again best friends now." Taehyung said excitedly smiling at Jimin while Jungkook looked at him {Taehyung} fondly.

____________________

Today was going just fine

Today was going just fine. Until the professor announced a pair project. They need to complete it in pairs and the pairs will be decided through luck to keep it fair. Every student will go down there and pick up a ball, Those who will get the same colored ones will be a pair. Everyone went there and after very long 10 minutes it was Taehyung's turn and he got purple, right after him was Jungkook and luckily he also got purple. {Just like he was supposed to 😉😉}. Jungkook was internally praying for it to not be a stranger. And a part of him really wanted it to be Taehyung... as this is his favorite subject and he is really good at this.

When Jungkook drew out Purple, Vminkook literally cheered and Vmin ran down to hug Jungkook as they also didn't want Jungkook to be paired with a wrong person. The teacher looked at them weirdly and said "Go back to your seats Mr.Kim and Mr.Park, Don't create chaos. There are many more students left." Vminkook separated awkwardly and went back to their seats while Taekook gave each other happy High-Five while leaving. And Taehyung secretly winked at Jimin while Jimin smirked and gave kook an evil cupid look.

_____________________