backfired

A/n
play the music when you reach the ranboo's pov part and also....HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YALL

Hello gays, theys, and humans how are yall? Are yall happy? If not i hope your day gets better! Anyways enjoy this chapter!!

=-=-=-=-=
Your pov(still)
=-=-=-=-=

When Micheal was out of my sight i walked back home and went up to my room.

I had nothing to do so i decided to do a quick stream.

I turned on my pc and pull up twitch. I press the go live button and start the stream.

"Hey chat! How are you guys doing today?" I said

User 1: HELLOO

User 2: hi y/n! Im doing pretty good tbh

User 3: im doing good now that youre live:)

"Im glad most of you are doing good! Anyways i didnt know what to stream today so we're just chatting and maybe a little q&a!"

<><><><>
Time Skip after the stream cause im kinda lazy
<><><><>

"Ok chat i think im going to end the stream here! I hope you guys liked it and i hope you have a good rest of your day! Im going to raid Tubbo so go show him some love if you haven't already! See you guys maybe in 3 days! Byeeee"

You raided Tubbo and watched for a while

"Thank you Y/U/N for the raid!" You heard tubbo say

"Wait is it the y/u/n that im thinking about?" He also said

"Omg it is you! Ranboo has been talking a lot about you recently!!"

You slightly blush and look at your monitor in shock to what tubbo just said.

Ranboo talks to Tubbo about me.

After about 10 mins of watching Tubbo's stream i went downstairs and went into  the kitchen to grab a snack.

You called out for your mom and no one answered. You saw a note on the counter and walk to it.

The note said:

Hey y/n, sorry i didnt text you, my phone died so i left it here to charge! I went to the grocery store to get some milk and other things. Ill be back in about 1 hour.
- mom

I sighed and went back upstairs to get my phone. I unlocked my phone and saw that Tubbo had followed me back on some of my socials. He also dmed me on twitter saying hi

I replied saying hi back

Tubbo: hi!

Y/u/n: hi!!

Tubbo: do you think i could have your discord?