streaming...

A/n
Hey guys! Sorry i didnt make a chapter yesterday. I forgot that i was making a book. Anyways this chapter is a little bit shorter than the last chapter so i hope you like it!
———————————————

Your pov

I woke up at 9:30 am feeling the urge to stream. I didn't stream much but i still loved doing it. I dont have a big fanbase but i was fine with the 1-2k viewers that i had. I got out of bed and walked to my restroom. I showered, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and changed. I thought about what i was going to stream and i decided on playing some Minecraft. I turned on my pc and pulled up Twitch. I posted a tweet saying that i started streaming and turned on my face cam and started the stream.

Viewers: 1,753 (it's such a weird number, ik)

User1: HELLO

USER2: HI Y/U/N (your username)

USER3: HI Y/N!! HOW ARE YOU?

"HELLO CHAT!! HOW ARE WE TODAY?" You screamed into the mic. You saw lots of goods and bads in your chat and you said "im sorry for the ones who are feeling bad, but i hope that i can make your day at least a little better!"

You shared your screen with your chat and pulled up Minecraft. You started building a house when all of a sudden the chat was spamming "RANBOO".

USER4: RANBOO IS WATCHING THE STREAMM

USER5: HELLO RANBOO

USER6: Y/N! RANBOO IS WATCHING THE STREAM!!

"Chat what do you mean?" You said while looking through the chat. You kept on looking at the chat when all you see is the one thing Ranboo chatted, "hello".

Ranboo pov

I woke up not wanting to get up from my bed so i just stayed in the position i was in. I didnt want to stream today so i got on Twitch and looked at my recommended and saw Y/U/N was live. I didnt know who she was so i clicked on jer stream and started watching it. She was really funny and it was good and all until i saw chat start spamming my name. I knew that Y/U/N noticed her chat spamming my name so i did 1 thing that would probably be dumb but it was practical.
I typed in hesitaition for a moment but i gathered enough strength to send the chat message, "Hello".

———————————————

A/n
Hello! I will not be updating this story daily, i will update it every other day just because i have q lot of school work and i have things to do at home.

So ya byeee!

Word count: 452