Tre

Valentina pov

When the bell rang for a break, I grabbed my stuff and left. While I was at the door waiting for Lavender, I took out my phone. Suddenly, I took a glance up, and there was a boy with a lot of papers in his hand. Consequently, he ran into me, making all his papers fall all over the place.

"Hey," he said, anger coming out of his pores. "Maybe if you weren't on your phone you would have seen me, now I have to pick up this shit," he said this time, madder, and I could swear I saw smoke coming out of his ears.

"And maybe if you wouldn't have your eyes stuck in your ass, or wherever it is that they are, you would have too," I said in response to his comment. A little fact about me is that you do not make me mad before I at least had a coffee and caprisun in my system, and right now I needed a whole jug of both to hold my tongue.

"Oh fuck off," he said clearly pissed at the fact I defended myself.

'Who the fuck did he thought he was, disturbing my peace,' I thought to myself as I watched him pick up the papers.

"Good luck," I said as he started to clean up his mess. I don't help him because he didn't ask, so he didn't need my help, and I also didn't want to because, in my opinion, if you run into someone and don't even apologize, they sure can deal with it alone.

"Bitch," I heard him mutter underneath her breath.

Uh, excuse me, rude; he really ran into me and called me a bitch. 'Whore,' I thought of saying to him, but calling someone a whore on your first day of school doesn't really benefit me that much. After this unpleasant interaction ended, he walked away, and two minutes later, Lavender finally arrived.

"Hi, sorry, I had to walk all campus cause Mr. Jones class last year was over another building, but this time it's here, so I walked to the old building, then asked someone and walked back," she said out of breath.

"No problem, let's go now," I said as I laughed at her story. "Here's my phone, so that next time you wont have to do that," she glared at me for laughing, then joined me.

When we arrived at the cafeteria and sat down admiring the surroundings, when suddenly, I heard Leo talking with Jack when he asked. "Hey Lav, have you seen Matteo he won't answer my calls? And I know he is at school because I saw him this morning" Leo said with a worried tone as I sat down next to him.

"Probably making out with someone," Jack said in a complete opposite tone, clearly not worried about this Matteo guy.

"He just texted me," Lav said as she passed down the phone, so that Jack and Leo can see. ( Can't make it to the cafeteria ran into a bitch and I accidentally dropped the papers for Coach Lopez)

"Oh, okay," both of them said in unison as they saw the text message.

"Do you guys know anything about volleyball tryouts?" I asked them while I watched Jack and Lav share a bag of Doritos, Leo was eating some lays, and a random couple making out in front of me. Like, come on, it's not even 10.

"You play volleyball?" Leo asked in a surprised tone and I nodded.

"Yeah me and my twin play," I responded to Leo's question.

" You have a twin, are you guys identical, is your twin a boy or girl?" Leo asked rambling questions back to back.

"Number one yes, number two no technically we are fraternal, but look alike a lot, and he is a boy " I said answering ever question Leo had and he looked like he was trying to process everything .