𝟣.𝟣𝟩

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ᴡ ʜ ᴏ ʟ ᴇ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ʟ ʏ
●●●
𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖

𝟙𝟘. ℂ𝕠-ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟
𝕡𝕥.𝟚

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃⁱᵗ, ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵘˢʸ! ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵗʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠⁱⁿⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ʷᵉᵉᵏˢ :⁾

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 her room, arrow head in hand as she trailed her finger across the harsh, sharp edges that held the unstable object together, yet it seemedto just barely do so.

She was contemplating whether she should go with her aunt's plan - tell Allison everything.

She wanted to, she really did. She hated the way her sister was clueless and she knew Allison hated it even more. She wanted her sister to know. Yet, that would completely go against their father's wishes and Dakota couldn't do that. Or, she could and just wouldn't tell her dad.

Dakota licked her lips as she set down the arrow head on her desk with a small clunk that followed until her bedroom door opened and in walked her sister.

Dakota felt her heart leap up her throat as she stood and grabbed the arrow head and stuffed it into her pocket, eyeing the girl in front of her. She was fully dressed and had a determined look on her face. Her eyes trailed down towards a large duffel bag that her sister was carrying and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Where are you going?" She asked, pointing at the black bag that was slung over her sisters shoulder. The thought of Allison running away from home crossed her mind, but only for a split second. What was she really doing? "Are you running away, or something?"

Allison rolled her eyes at her sisters remark and chucked her bag on her sisters bed and opened it with a swift tug, revealing her bow and a few arrows resting inside.

Dakota's mouth opened in an 'o' shape and she looked back towards her sister. She was practicing archery, but why? Was she planning on using the arrow head they had found? If she was then she didn't have the arrow head in the first place, so her plan wasn't going to work. "Are you going to do what I think you're going to do?"

"That depends on what you think I'm going to do," Allison spoke and zipped up the bag again, leaving it on the bed as she turned to her sister with her arms crossed. Yes, she was indeed going to see what that arrow head does.

"You don't have the arrow head," Dakota pursed her lips and mirrored her sister's stance with her arms crossed, staring at her sister who looked back and held her hand out, palm opened wide as she waited. ". . . What are you doing?"

"Give me the arrow head," Allison stated bluntly with an expectant look on her face and Dakota was about to tell her that she didn't have it, but Allison saw past it. "It's in your pocket. Don't lie to me."

Dakota sighed and grabbed the metallic object and placed it in her sisters hand who immediately drew her fingers around it and stuffed it into the bag. She then threw the bag over her shoulder and walked to the door, but turned and gave her sister a look.