Friend's Son

"Yah mian i didnt mean to kiss your lips anyway." "Thanks anyway from saving me to be burn by fell down." He just walk away without saying anything. Your heart broke into pieces but recovered quickly. You dont want to think about that again and going back home.

Home
"Eomma!im back!" "Welcome home take a bath first (y/n) we'll have our dinner soon." "Nae" you quickly go to your room and take a bath. "So eomma what should we eat now?" "Here you go." You started to eat without any word coming out from your mouth. "Oh darling is there any stories that you want to tell? Im lending my ears for my daughter." "Eomma,i fall in love with someone. I like him since my middle school." You show her taehyung's picture. "Hey he seems familiar... wait." while waiting for the word from your mom,you went outside for awhile and saw taehyung at his house. You dont trust that is taehyung but other person. Suddenly your mom shout "HE'S MY FRIEND'S SON! HE LIVE WITH US FOR ABOUT 5 HOUSES FROM US!" You run inside the house and shout "REALLY?!" "YES!GO AHEAD AND HAVE A LOOK!" You still cant believe it and have look and count. You suddenly stop at the 3rd house when suddenly someone come towards you with a mask and stop in front of you. He open his mask and ask "what are you looking for?" You shout and he close your mouth.

To be continue ^^
Sorry for any typos and broken english.

Vote.comment.follow.
Thanks ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^