𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸☂︎

I step out of the car, the warm breeze embracing me. "NEVV" joe says running over to me "JOEEEE" I run and hug him. "Tell me everything about this boy!" He says linking my arm and walking away.

Joe's like my bestfriend, I grew up with him and cormac got casted with him. He was like a family friend but I loved joe, I told him everything, when I got my first period I told Joe, when I had my first kiss, I told Joe. Luckily I have had to tell him about my virginity because I've still got it, sadly. I know cormac hasn't dirty bitch.

"what boy" I say looking at him "the one on you're instagram" he replies "that's not my boyfriend, that's some boy from collage" i say "who's is the jacket then cause its definetly not yours, and I didn't give you it" he implys "it's cormacs, he's making me wear it cause of my top" I say unzipping the jacket to show Joe my top "Oh nevv it's fine ignore him" he says pulling off the jacket and tying it around my shoulders.

When we get into the building we're greeted by many people, I sit in the far corner with Joe while he introduces everyone "the one with frizzy hair, that's yaz, the one with other frizzy hair that's corinna, the short haired one is kiz, the one with the two blonde peices is rhea, that's bash, tobie, will, you're brother and that's kit" he says looking at Me. "You can go over to them if you want ill stay here you don't need to sit with me if you don't want" i say looking at Joe. "No nevv its fine" he says as he pats down my hair.

Kits pov
"Whos that girl over there shes pretty" I say looking at cormac "that's my little sister, kit" cormac replys "oh okay" I say rubbing the back of my neck. Then they start walking over "oh shit" I mutter. "Budge over" she says to cormac. He shuffles over slightly making room for her "nevv! You're practically sat on my knee" he says raising his voice "no I'm not you dick" she says slapping his forehead. "Yes you are!" He says moving away "fuck off then" she gets up and walks away "come on joseph" she skips away linking arms with him "didn't she come in with a jacket" I say to cormac "I fucking told her about that jacket" he says getting up and running after her.

I thought nothing of it, next minute cormac comes running back in, followed by the girl. Joe looks at me and flops his arms I shake my head. She pins cormac down grabbing his hair "don't tell me what to fucking do, okay?" She says "okay, ah! ow! let go!" He says. She stands up, sorting herself out and pulling up her top, I can see why cormac wanted her to wear the Jacket but it's her body "my body I do what I want with it" she says throwing the jacket at him "you fucking wear it" she walks away "I mean I support you're decisions, I'm a femininst!" He shouts "FEMININST MY ARSE" she keeps walking.

Nevv
&
Cormac

Nevv
Don't ever tell Me what to do again, I don't know what you're aim was but you just embarrassed yourself cormac, do you think I care if people stare at me, because I don't. I know I look good so I'm not gonna cover it up.

Cormac
Nevv
I'm just trying to protect you

Nevv
From who cormac, who could possibly be out there for me.
I don't need you to protect me, I can protect myself so back off
Read.

Nevvs pov
I've never lashed out before like that, especially not at cormac.

I ran to the toilets, locking myself into the cubicle. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, my mascara going with It. I heard the door open "nevv?" I hear someone shout, it was obvious I was in here since you could hear my sobs, I didn't answer "nevv!" Its cormac {the toilets are gender neutral} "nevv I know you're in here" he says walking to the cubicles "I'm sorry, okay?" He says, I stand up. Unlocking the door, revealing my face, mascara running down my cheeks, my eyes bloodshot and puffy "I'm sorry okay?" He says to me, a soft look on his face. "Arent you meant to be filming?" I say bluntly "lunch break" he smiles softly "come here" he says pulling me into a hug "I'm sorry" he says to me "stop saying sorry" I laugh.

DONE
I LOVE YOU ALL XXX