Chapter one

(December 16th 2024 house of mystery London)

" Loki get up we're going to be late of school " kory yelled as she banged on the door, " five more minutes kor " Loki groaned back and turning over in his bed hoping that she will go away " get up lazy bones " kory says trying to yank the grumpy god out of bed, " kor what did John say about shadow traveling through the house " the god of mischief groaned yanking his leg out of the half mortals grip " look Loki dad is making breakfast for us and I'm the heir of the house " kory said trying to pickup Loki, " ok you two get down stairs ready for school and Kory don't forget what I told you earlier " John said pulling the two teens apart hoping he made the right decision of having them join the young justice league. Thought as he walked down the hall to the dining room where Kory his adopted daughter sat reading something on her phone and Loki standing there trying to tie his tie on his uniform " Loki you know I can tie it for you right " Kory said not even looking up from her phone as she put a piece of bacon in her mouth, " no I got it kor and can you even tie this thing" Loki said as he finally got it tied around his neck, " yes I can and have you seen my key chain" she said finally looking up and turning in her chair to look at him, " ok do y'all have your stuff ready for school and everything you need " I said looking at the two young adults in front of me " yep I have my phone and fingers less gloves and everything " kory said moving around her cheesy eggs

" yes I have my things" Loki said with a huff and I looked down at my own food I had just about what most would want I have a daughter and a nice house, but yet I'm putting her and Loki into the care of the justice league I'm pushing her away. I remember when I met her, she was running through the streets of New Orleans when she bumped into me and fell when she looked up saw a look of fear in her eyes " sorry mister " she stammered out as she got up and looked behind her " its ok what's got you scared lass" I said back, " look I've got my problems to deal with I don't want you meddling in them " she said stretching her neck and her legs getting ready to run off " look I can see you running from something and I've ran from things before " I said grabbing her wrist and she tried to yank it free . That was five years ago she's has been doing a lot better so have I " Kory is there something on your mind " I said looking at her she didn't say anything " um I'm thinking of joining the d&d club" Loki said trying to strike conversation among the three of us " that's cool and have you heard from frigga" I said grabbing the dirty plates " um yes mother was just checking in on how I'm doing here on Midgard " Loki said grabbing his bag from the closet " that's good " I said as put a hand on Kory's shoulder and she looked up at me she had a look of sadness or her normal meh it's hard to tell sometimes and she got out of her chair and grabbed her messenger bag and she and Loki started to head to their school.

( after school)

I lade out a gift for Kory and loki out on the coffee table " hey dad we're home " kory yelled out walking to the room I'm in with a goofy smile on her face " hmm my daughter is in a good mood that's a surprise " I said bringing her into a hug while Loki looked from across the room with a sad smile across his face wishing he had a good dynamic with his father like Kory had with John " Loki come over here I have a surprise for you " John said handing Loki a box with new magic supplies and handing Kory a box with a beige trench coat in it what looked similar to his " look you two I'm going to need you to be strong and understand I'm not going to be here all the time to protect y'all but I'm not leaving forever " John said he looked kinda tired and he had bags under his eyes " what do you mean Constantine " I said trying " are you actually going through with it John " kory said I was trying to figure out what she meant but that " it's for y'all safety please I have talked it through with the others and got your stuff moved to your new rooms " John said putting a hand on each of our shoulders and Kory had a frown on her face.

( December 17 2024 mount justice happy harbor)

" ok team we have a few new members " Barry Allen aka the flash said " hope another girl joins " Artemis says leaning against the island in the kitchen, while Wally was digging through the goody closet looking for snacks " recognized John Constantine hellblazer C30, recognized Kory Constantine C13, recognized Loki laufeyson L17 " the computer said through the speakers as three people walked out a man about his forties, a girl about seventeen and a boy a similar age " welcome John, Kory and Loki " Barry said to the new comers they waved and muttered something to Barry, " hey Barry do you mind if me and you talk in private " John said after he whispered something into the girl's ear and he and Barry walked off " hello I'm kaldur the leader of the team that's rob over there and wally's somewhere and the kid wi- ", " I know who y'all are " kaldur started before getting cut off my the girl with the red tipped hair she didn't even look up any of us " sorry about her I'm Loki and she's Kory it nice to meet you guys " the teen with the shaggy black hair said " it's fine do you want me to show y'all to your rooms " kaldur said pointing towards the hall with the dorms " yes that would be fine " kory said shifting her bag on her back she looked kind worried about something.

( a/n yep I'm back, I hope you guys like it and all this is a marvel and young justice crossover)