⭐004⭐: Relationships

Night time,

In the Commander's office.

Jill was seated in her chair as in front of her were Maggie, Salia, Mei and lastly Jasmine with her dog, Vulcan.

Jill: Her kill count is impressive and it's only her third mission. Not bad at all.

Maggie: No one knew how to handle that machine, but she managed to pilot it so effortlessly.

Mei: The Villkiss must have accepted Ange.

Salia: S-So, she's...

Jill: Shall we begin then? The Libertus.

She smiled and looks at Salia.

Jill: Any problems with that, Salia?

Salia looks away.

Salia: She'll die right away. Half of First Squad hates her.

Jasmine: Well it ain't that a surprise, after all she's the villain that almost killed not only their Captain but also your boyfriend, of course they hate her and I'm already guessing that some of you hold a grudge as well...

She looks at them which they have a conflicted look.

Jill: But you can't deny her skills improving fast.

Salia: .... I could do it. I'll show you. I can handle the Villkiss better, so why?

Jill: Salia we already talk about this, she's the right person for the job.

Salia: But if anything happens to Villkiss—

Mei: I'll fix it when it comes to that! I'll stake my life on it. That's our duty after all.

She smiled as Salia looks at her.

Salia: Mei...

Jill: Focus on your duty, got it Salia? Like Y/n said, you don't have to prove yourself to us, you being yourself is already enough.

Salia hearing this nods while smiling a bit.

Jill: Good girl.

Maggy: Things are about to get busy now, huh?

Jill: Who knows, what I know is...

She lights up a cigar, smoking a bit.

Jill: Is that everything is slowly coming together... but we're only missing one thing.

She then looks at Maggie,

Jill: How goes Y/n's recovery, as well as Zola's?

She asked, looking concerned.

Jasmine: Well as you know Y/n's back to walking so I guess that's good news. Gotta say, being a Healer really has its perks.

Maggie: But at the some time, its dangerous for his body. But aside from that, he just need time to adjust to his new arm, and for Zola, she's still need to be in bed for a few more days. She will recover in a few months.

Jill: I see then onto another matter, Y/n's Paramail.

Mei being the engineer spoke up.

Mei: Unfortunately, I'll cut it short, the damage to Harpuia is so critical, that it'll take months to repair now, even with more help.

She exclaimed rather sadly and hearing this made everyone shock.

Jill: I see.

But Mei wasn't finished yet,

Mei: But although, I have an idea and might be able to do something about it.

Jill: How so?

Mei: Remember that machine Y/n found a couple years ago? You know that old one in that island?