Epilogue

I was sitting here at McDonald's waiting for the others to arrive. I thought of grabbing a drink so I got up and went to the counter when suddenly someone called me, "Excuse me?" I turned back and saw a lady extending a piece of paper to me.

She spoke, "Perhaps, is-"

"I'm sorry but I have a beautiful fiance so I can't give you my number," I cut her off and she made a disgusted look. She glared at me and said, "You left this paper on the table so I thought maybe this was important. I didn't have any intention to involve in your love life."

I nervously smiled at her and took the bill probably that I left on the table. I sighed and turned around to find Y/n laughing at me. I smiled back at her but it faded when a guy approached her.

She looked at him when he asked, "Excuse me, by any chance are you single?" I stomped towards them and wrapped my arm around Y/n's waist protectively. I glared at the man, heaved my chest up, and patted it multiple times while declaring to him, "No, she is not. She is my fiance! Mine! Only mine!" The man nodded weirdly and walked away. Y/n was laughing at my actions but I pouted at her.

"Is something burning?" I heard Namjoon's voice and turned around to see all the others laughing at us. "Well, I can sense Jungkook's heart burning," Hae-in Hyung replied.

We sat at a huge table which we made by joining 3 tables together considering the number of people we were. "So Ho Yeon how's your modeling career going?" Yeo Been noona asked. "I'm going to the Paris Fashion Week next month as the runway model!" Ho Yeon noona exclaimed and all of us cheered.

"Well, how are you doing Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "I'm doing good, Taehyung-ah!" Jimin replied. "Woah! Woah! When did you two become so close?" Namjoon inquired. "Well apparently we were born in the same year and we became the best of friends," Jimin exclaimed. "No, soulmates!" Taehyung yelled.

"How are you doing, Yoongi?" Jin asked. "Fine," he casually remarked. "Well, you can be better with me!" Hobi Hyung insisted and hugged him. Yoongi didn't even protest he just made a poker face and sat there, shaking his head.

"Ho Yeon is into a K-pop idol these days. What was his name, again?" Hobi Hyung asked. "Choi Beomgyu. He's a member from TXT and has debuted recently. All the girls are already head over heels for him!! Ahhhhh!!!" she exclaimed.

Y/n and I exchanged smiles knowing the fact why he got to be a successful idol instead of the COO of Samsung Tech. "What about you, Jin?" I asked. "Like always... I'm handsome," he said blowing a kiss at us.

"When are you both getting married?" Ho Yeon noona asked my noona. "Well..." "We are planning the wedding within 3 months," Hae-in Hyung cut my noona off. All of us clapped and cheered for them.

"Aren't you getting married?" Taehyung asked Y/n. "Why? Do you want to marry me?" she calmly asked while munching on the burger. I choked on my drink and stared at her.

"Can I?" Taehyung asked and everyone's eyes opened wider. "No, I already proposed to someone else," she replied coldly and I laughed at her.

"I usually don't say this but..." Jin started but Yoongi cut him off, "Then don't say it now as well!" Jin sighed and started, "A guy once confessed to Y/n back in Australia but she rejected him over text. Like how can someone reject over text?" Y/n frowned at him, "Why, what's wrong with texts? I even used emojis. Didn't I send him a sad face and a heartbreak emoji?" Jin was speechless and so was everyone.

I scoffed and smiled at her. "She's so charming!" I mumbled. "Stupid! You're just whipped for her!" my noona whispered.

-------------------------------------------

"You know, Princess. We can just return to our apartment and have lunch. I'll give you extra kisses. You still got a choice," I said nervously. "I'm doing this, Googie! Don't worry," she said pecking my cheeks and tracing the ring, that she gifted me, on my ring finger.

I was biting my lips since I was so nervous. We were standing in front of my parent's house. And the girl beside me was so brave that she was here to court me and seek blessings from my parents. I stopped her a lot but she said that they have every right to know what their biological son is doing and with whom he is planning to settle down.

I pressed the doorbell and my noona opened the door. "Holy! Y/n, are you sure about this?" my noona whispered. Y/n shrugged and went inside.

"You could've at least worn a dress?" my noona whispered. "What's wrong with women in the suit? Is there any problem, Googie?" she looked at me. I immediately shook my head, "No, not at all! No way! You look hot in everything, Princess!" Noona sighed and we entered the living room.

My parents were sitting there and noticed us coming. My father immediately sat up and bowed to Y/n. I was confused by his behavior. "It's so good to see you, Miss President!" he said. I saw my mom fiddling with her fingers and bowing to her as well. "Likewise, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon," she said and got herself a seat on the couch.

She signaled me to come and sit beside her. My parents were sitting on the big couch facing us and noona was sitting on the couch next to ours. There were minutes of awkward silence between us until Y/n broke it.

"Please give me permission to marry your son," she said and my dad's jaw dropped and my mom started choking. "No, mom doesn't the wrong idea," I said and turned to Y/n, "What are you trying to do right now? Why so direct?"

She didn't even look at me and began, "He makes me anxious because he is too handsome so I figured out I have to do something about it. I am the President of the topmost Technology Company in South Korea so he won't even have to lift a finger and will lead a peaceful life," she said and there was a look of horror on my parent's faces. My noona was already in a state of shock and so was I.

"What is happening here?" my mom said in disbelief. "I'm confused in 238 different languages," my dad said shaking his head vigorously. "And I'm not even here," my noona said, her eyes bulging out and head resting on her hand.

Y/n motioned her hand in front of my face and said, "He will be the bride," then she placed the hand on her chest, "and I will be the groom." I was smiling at her act.

She placed her hand down while my noona started clapping her hands and said, "You have my full support!" My parents were also smiling at us. I placed my hand over hers and grinned at her, "Princess, I fucking love you." She warmly smiled at me.

--------------------------------------------

"We are here!" I chimed when we arrived at Samsung Tech. "Thanks for the ride," she said and unbuckled her seat belt. "Where's my reward?" I said poking my cheeks with my finger.

She smiled and leaned toward me. When she was about to peck my cheeks I turned my face and our lips touched. She smiled at me and cupped my cheeks pulling me into a deep kiss.

We connected our foreheads after the kiss to catch our breath when she spoke, "Thanks for accepting me, Googie!" I smiled and hugged her tightly, "I had to keep you for myself, my Princess Maleficent!"

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: Finally the main story is over. Two more special parts one will be smut and the other one will be a bonus chapter~