The Final Chapter In Our Life

Tanjiro Kamado POV:

After everything had been settled. We all went inside and warmed ourselves up again. Bella was okay, she just had a headache after she woke up. For Kagome, she was perfectly healthy even after she was out in the cold. As for me....well, I got a cold since I used my robe to keep Kogame warm. After a week though I felt better. Anyway, the demons are now gone and along with Muzan. If he ever does come back, we'll be sure to stop him again! Anyway, it's been about a year now. Me and Bella were going on our date night. Kogame is being watch by Zenistu and Nezuko since they are training themselves to become parents. I'm so proud of them! Me and Bella sat down on a bench where we can see the town. We both relaxed and talked. I'm glad that in the end everything is alright. I'm happy that Zenistu and Nezuko are going to prepare themselves to be future parents. I am proud of Inosuke finding a woman to have for the rest of his life. (Which is Himiko) I'm very proud of myself to have a gorgeous wife and a beautiful baby girl. I hope the next generation will have a better place than me and my friends had in our generation. I'm glad that everything is a better place now and I hope it will for many years to come.

                                       ..............

Thank you so much for reading this. Sadly, this is the end of this story, but don't worry, there will be a sequel, but it will be about Inosuke and Himiko journey as a couple. It will be the same plot but one thing will change. I decided that Zenistu will have someone else instead of Nezuko. So there will be OC's for Nezuko and Zenistu. Also, there will be a OC for Giyu as well. Please, make sure to put my other story of this book in your library once I create the sequel. I hope you have a good day or night and until next time! Bye! 👋🏻🙂