The Cobra Assassin returns

Striker's POV
I miss Al... but at least I got something of my own, I stole the Demon crystal from The Jade Palace! Wait... is that? Al! "Al! I'm over here!" I shouted hoping he would see me.
Al's POV
Is that? Striker! I ran towards him, "Hello Striker, where have you been?" I asked, "Stealing the Demon Crystal!" Striker said excitedly. "Did you get it?" I asked wanting to see it so badly, we were both not smiling... you ask why? Well because we don't we can't.
Shadow's POV
I didn't let my guard down off The Jade Palace, but I did see a snake take the Demon Crystal, good. My trap worked, now he will find out it's fake and I have the real one. That's just enough time to tell someone I know: Archer the king cobra. "Hello, Shadow" Po greeted cheerfully, I glared at him, "For the last time, Po. Stop distracting me!" I roared... "Okay..." Po said walking off sadly. Opps... I forgot that he was sensitive, "*sigh*... it's okay Po, but never do it again or else I will kill you!" I death threaten him.

3rd person's POV
Meanwhile...
Al: Striker... I smell something.
Striker: It smells like a king cobra...
Al: It does... but that's not the thing I am talking about.*sniffs the air* Tiger girl from The Jade Palace
Striker: Perfect time to kill her, ain't it, Al. Al?
Al: *All ready at The Jade Palace*
Striker: WAIT FOR ME!

Al's POV

I stealthily bit her with my teeth and thanks to Striker's DNA, I have venom. Tigress collapsed without Shifu knowing, I dragged her behind a pole and smickered. "Well, let's see the others ain't gonna save you, they don't know that you are here...*hisses*" I said threatening her.  Just when I was about to kill her a red wolf came, "Who are you!?" I growled. "The names Flame, and thanks... uhh what's you name?" Flame asked, "Al" I replied. "Thanks Al for getting rid of her for now on, but let me warn you that the others are ...*Gets found by Archer* Uhh I have to go now Al, so bye!" Flame said panicked. Why so panicked? I wondered... "Get ready to feel the thunder!" A panda exclaimed. 2 cats came out after the panda, "Who are you?" A snow leopard demanded, "Well, he's obviously the friend of the green mamba we captured. Ain't this you friend?" The black leopard held Striker out. "Let him go!" I roared at them.